Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: Need a new Promo Vid

Haha I was actually already planning to do this. I've been doing a lot of video because of my job, so I thought this would be something I could give to the community.
    Last edited by Deathhawk; 11-09-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk View Post
    Haha I was actually already planning to do this.
    Do what, specifically? The more promos the better tbh.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Do what, specifically? The more promos the better tbh.
    Well, I'm not going to try to force humor or a story or anything that might end up looking to contrived. Here's the write-up I did.

The video will be similar to a company-profile video, where a narrator goes over the benefits and details of Forerunner Conflict.

The editing should be professional and clean, yet fancy. Find interesting shots for B-Roll, such as a 3D Modification of the forum's webpage. Use animated zooms and blurs with masks for the warmap.) and make the video brief, but explanatory. Around 2:30 at max. Anything longer won't be viewed.

The video will explain the basics of how FC operates - half forum, half battlenights - and the system in which FC operates (Forum introduction, war map, army structure, vCash system and strategy, custom gametypes,
    Then elaborate on the features and benefits of the forum: the statbook, various discussion boards, the accords, a rich community, vCash integration to the war, then, end with a quick explanation of how to sign up for bootcamp as a call-to-action.)

A two-video front: One more serious and one filled more with humor will be the best two-pronged attack to secure success for FC in the MCC.

If you need help with anything, Dalton, let us know!!
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

30 second ads

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    A two-video front: One more serious and one filled more with humor will be the best two-pronged attack to secure success for FC in the MCC.

If you need help with anything, Dalton, let us know!!
    Yeah definitely! If there's any footage of battle nights laying around, that might be useful.

I won't be able to do the video until I secure an Xbox, but perhaps someone could capture some things for me.
    I'll lay out a proper storyboard and script. I asked my friend who has an amazing voice to do the narration. Makes it easier to not have to get a large cast together.
    Last edited by Deathhawk; 11-09-2014 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhawk View Post
    Yeah definitely! If there's any footage of battle nights laying around, that might be useful.

I won't be able to do it until I secure an Xbox, but perhaps someone could capture some things for me.
    I'll lay out a proper storyboard and script. I asked my friend who has an amazing voice to do the narration. Makes it easier to not have to get a large cast together.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ForerunnerConflict and https://www.youtube.com/user/Madmaxd...ort=dd&view=50 for your gameplay clips.

Blog Posts

Perfect! That'll save me some time for sure.

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Really hope you guys can get the ball rolling on this ASAP! We got some great ideas here being thrown around; unfortunately I won't be of much use until I get back home but if you would like some guidelines or help with anything you can still message me!

I created Hill 30

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

As soon as MCC lands, I'll hit the ground running.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Thread Information