Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Did anyone else see the Halo 5 leaked multi-player footage?

After watching the halofest video, I for one will just be ground pounding everybody I see

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Not to be a picky asshole

Some good footage of halo 5 beta with a preview of the new changes like: sprint, ads, clamor, thrust pack, ground pound, call outs, power weapon spawn call outs, and more.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news...ew-School.html

I dont see some people dont like sprint. what super soldier cant run? lol
    and aiming down the sights thing.. just becuase call of duty has it doesnt mean halo cant have it. I honestly think h5 will be the best halo yet, from what ive seen. wait and see people

Quote Originally Posted by KingShadows View Post
    I dont see some people dont like sprint. what super soldier cant run? lol
    and aiming down the sights thing.. just becuase call of duty has it doesnt mean halo cant have it. I honestly think h5 will be the best halo yet, from what ive seen. wait and see people
    I mean seriously, technically halo has had ads since its launch. The halo CE pistol, the halo 2/3 BR, the halo reach/4 DMR.. It's always been there.

I still try and sprint in CE/2/3 in Halo Mcc

Quote Originally Posted by htownballa View Post
    I still try and sprint in CE/2/3 in Halo Mcc
    ^^

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Violent by Design

as long as there's a boltshot

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingShadows View Post
    aiming down the sights thing.. just becuase call of duty has it doesnt mean halo cant have it. I honestly think h5 will be the best halo yet, from what ive seen. wait and see people
    It is not ADS like BF or COD. You are using the exact same zoom as before. Difference is rather then a in HUD link up that Spartans and ODSTs normally use, you are using the actual scope of the gun or in the case of the AR and pistol and possibly other weapons with a holographic sight. It still works just like current Halo only now you get an animation that performs just as fast as you using zoom in Halo currently. You still descope on damage like every other halo minus H4. If it was true ADS then you would not descope like in games such as Destiny, BF, and COD. Firing from the hip like we do now is just as accurate as all the other halos.

Quote Originally Posted by bl4yze View Post
    as long as there's a boltshot
    Die
    Last edited by Silko; 11-28-2014 at 03:28 AM.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Violent by Design

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    It is not ADS like BF or COD. You are using the exact same zoom as before. Difference is rather then a in HUD link up that Spartans and ODSTs normally use, you are using the actual scope of the gun or in the case of the AR and pistol and possibly other weapons with a holographic sight. It still works just like current Halo only now you get an animation that performs just as fast as you using zoom in Halo currently.
    This was my main concern. As long as there's little to no delay/penalty when zooming I'm fine. Some of the scopes have a bit too much clutter for my liking (pistol scope), hopefully they dial that down a bit. What I do like about Halo's scopes is you don't have a zoomed gun model blocking a lot of the screen. Less clutter/percentage of screen blocked is better imo.

Thread Information