Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I WANT FEEDBACK!!! -- MCC

Quote Originally Posted by KazuhLLL View Post
    Just in H2 Classic. BXR, BXB, and RRX all work for sure. Don't know/havent tried any others.
    It all works along with reload cancelling (aka butterflying)

Tried a few old H2 glitches today as well.
    -Super bounces are indeed dead unfortunately
    -Pinball tank works
    -Couldn't get the hologram in the sky on burial mounds to work. I may have done it wrong.
    - The no shield guardian kill with the pistol works.

Livestreams
    View Channel: Yehsus

I got into a game the other day.

Hands down best 60$ ever spent.

et ducit mundum per luce

Quote Originally Posted by Yehsus View Post
    I got into a game the other day.

Hands down best 60$ ever spent.
    I played a custom 1v1 on lockdown with a guy i met yesterday in matchmaking. Hands down the best custom ive played in a long time. Laughter, fuck yous, and crazy bullshit kills were had. I'm honestly thrilled H2 is back.

Amazing brings back so many memories��

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    ...thus leading me to request Mythonian to ban me for a few days during Finals
    Wait, this is a thing?! Is this an option we have that isn't advertised? Is this like that mythical club in Disney that's adults or Disney child-stars only? Is this like that secret menu from McDonald's from which a McGangbang can be ordered? This sounds like something that isn't publicized, but should be around the time college starts up. You can call it the "Mythonian Procrastination Aversion Method" and offer it at reasonable prices[free].

[I'm making this before reading anyone else's so mine doesn't get tinged with shades of other people]

1. What is your favorite part of the MCC so far? Least Favorite (disregarding technical issues that will be fixed) and why?

Halo 2's redone redoniness. Pretty sweet. I don't like that there's no Firefight[Spartan Ops is not the same].

2. Disregarding the current technical issues, what has been the best Halo multiplayer that you've played so far and why?

Halo 2. Because it's the only Halo multiplayer that I've played so far.

3. What maps are you enjoying or have enjoyed most and what maps have you enjoyed least; why?

Halo 2 Anniversary maps. If I had to guess[since they're all I've played really and I love them all] H4 maps[enjoyed least]. Because I've played those a lot.

4. How's the H2 Anniversary holding up? Both campaign and MP? Any REALLY cool, surprising additions? Any really good features in weapons and maps? How does it handle gameplay-wise?

Gameplay is the same. MP maps have parts that can be moved.

5. If any of you got around to campaigns, how to they perform compared to when they first released on the Xbox and Xbox 360? Graphically how do they hold up? Any framerate issues?

Better graphically. No framerate issues.

For those of you who were veterans of Halo 2:
    1. How does it feel compared to when you last played it? Is the nostalgia holding up? Are there any of the old, old glitches like getting out of the levels still available (if you got to custom games yet)?

2. How are the controls now for Halo 2? Fairly easy to use and like the classic or is it still Halo 4's controls?

3. How is the hit detection?

For those of you who never played Halo 2's Multiplayer:
    1. What do you think of it?! What has surprised you, what has annoyed you and why?

I enjoy it immensely. It surprised me how long it took me to remember that I could dual-wield. What annoys me is how good it is because I have tests coming up.

2. What do you think of the maps? Any ones you REALLY like or REALLY dislike and why?

Love the maps. Lockdown is just like the H4 remake we used except smaller and better and more fun. Coagulation lost le Scorpion and le Banshee.

3. How about weapons and vehicles? Any ones that you are in love with or hate and why?

The gungoose is definitely... different.

Any other comments regarding the MCC as a whole can go here:

It's pretty sweet. Only really played H2 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Blog Posts

Gameplay is the same.
    There's motherfuckin' silenced SMGs included and you say its the SAME?!
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Dude, they're just SMGs, that're silenced, with a scope. That's not game-changing, that's just another weapon in an already hefty arsenal.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    Wait, this is a thing?! Is this an option we have that isn't advertised? Is this like that mythical club in Disney that's adults or Disney child-stars only? Is this like that secret menu from McDonald's from which a McGangbang can be ordered? This sounds like something that isn't publicized, but should be around the time college starts up. You can call it the "Mythonian Procrastination Aversion Method" and offer it at reasonable prices[free].
    This is very real and I've had it done twice already.

I created Hill 30

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    Dude, they're just SMGs, that're silenced, with a scope. That's not game-changing, that's just another weapon in an already hefty arsenal.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information