View Poll Results: What should be on the WARMAP?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Include every map on the WARMAP on all 5 games (No forge maps 1st war)

15 31.25%
  • Remove some unpopular maps from the WARMAP and replace them with H2A forged maps

20 41.67%
  • Include every map on the WARMAP on all 5 games and add H2A forged maps on top of that

13 27.08%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FC update 9.15

Re: FC update 9.15

I'd rather see this canceled then participating in this Half assed event because some squads want to participate in the ESL. Do it correctly or don't do it at all.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    I fail to see why HC picking the maps is suddenly an issue now. Yes we have never had this many map options before but the armies elected thier fms so clearly they trust thier decision making. Peeps need to calm down and that is saying something as I'm the one of all people saying it
    Just want to see bigger maps. Don't want a bunch of 4v4s littering the damn WARMAP. While there isn't anything wrong with 4v4s, I enjoy massive battles better. I realize making a big poll would be difficult so I prob jumped the gun a bit

Also Zeta's right, who cares?
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Blog Posts

Would enjoy seeing larger maps as well.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

This is my opinion: Since Nov, 23rd is 343i competitive cup and our first beta war, we should just hold it off until more information is leaked out. Yes, some squads will participate inside the cup, but who knows how many will show up that night? Might be a short battlenight, nobody knows of right now. If people don't show, they don't show, but doesn't mean we should start it off at 8 PM EST because of a competition cup. A poll should be made if the battle night should happen or not.
    Last edited by Breezy; 11-16-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    This is my opinion: Since Nov, 23rd is 343i competitive cup and our first beta war, we should just hold it off until more information is leaked out. Yes, some squads will participate inside the cup, but who knows how many will show up that night? Might be a short battlenight, nobody knows of right now. If people don't show, they don't show, but doesn't mean we should start it off at 8 PM EST because of a competition cup. But hey, my choices don't matter in any cases. A poll should be made if the battle night should happen or not.
    You are a general Raptor, your voice DOES carry weight. Remember that

REDWATCH VETERAN

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

You want to ensure a better turnout for the first battle night by only playing one map and cutting it later in the evening? That makes no sense.

Also, I've got at least 5 people who are negatively impacted by an 8 PM EST start time in my Squad alone.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    You are a general Raptor, your voice DOES carry weight. Remember that
    Tell that to the REDD army

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    You are a general an FC member Raptor, your voice DOES carry weight. Remember that
    FTFY

Wut???

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

We should start battles at the regular time and do 2 maps like we have done as always. Though I recommend we do smaller maps, to avoid complications due to poor matchmaking and custom game conditions; we won't really know until we see what this update on wednesday does to fix those issue. Regardless, we should stick to 4v4s or 6v6s.

I honestly had no idea about this ESL playlist until it was brought up to me last night. Do I plan do play on it? yes I do, but I don't see a problem with taking a break at 6pm EST to play on battles for a few hours, as neither should any member of red army. You are a part of the community, you need to prioritize. This is a Beta war, we should probably get as much input from everyone as possible.

Also, think of hour European members. Do you really expect them to stay on until 1 am to play a few games? We should probably rethink this decision tbh.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

wut???
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"