Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Unity, Far Cry 4 or GTAV?

I posted this 2 days ago in the chat and got mixed answers by a couple of people. So I figured I would ask once again to get a final answer. I would make a poll, but this really doesn't seem needed to take over the more important poll on the home page.

I get paid on Friday. I plan to buy at least one of these games (Far Cry 4, GTAV or Unity). Of course id have enough to get all 3, but I plan to be buying an Elgato Game Capture to get back into making videos since I sold my HD PVR before the new gen consoles came out (Xbox Ones DVR isn't that great for quality videos).

So here are my stand points with each game:

Assassin's Creed: Unity

- I love the Assassin's Creed franchise. Played each one (expect Rouge).
    - Multiplayer has been removed. I actually liked the Multiplayer in the AC games, but with the substitution of Co-Op is a good substitute.
    - Glitches don't bother me. I actually like glitches (except the ones that reset progress). AC3s glitches were soe of the funniest one I have seen. I have heard this one has more glitches than AC3 did (Does it?).
    - Graphics are a nice bonus, but it is not a "Make or Break" on a game to me. I play Minecraft, obviously I could care less about smooth graphics lol.

Far Cry 4

- I loved Far Cry 3. Beat it 100% (outside of the co-op since I didn't know anyone that had it). I'v heard FC4 is like FC3 in a lot of ways.
    - I love open world games. Even more so when you can go into other types of climates.
    - The Multiplayer in FC3 was "Okay", but far from the best. With the addition of Co-Op (2 person Co-Op) in the open world is also a nice bonus.
    - Far Cry 3's crafting system was awesome. And I have heard FC4s is even better.

GTAV (GTA5)

- GTA5 had a fun story, but the MP was lacking (Still no Heists after a year of promises of it "Coming Soon")
    - Heists are planning to be added in the first update for GTA5 on next gen/new gen (about f***ing time!)
    - Graphics were updated (Kinda nice bonus, but again, it is not a selling point). They also supposedly added more NPCs and Cars on the road on screen than it did on the 360 and PS3.
    - I already own it on 360.

I'm sure other people have other opinions of each game and I would love to hear them

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Re: Unity, Far Cry 4 or GTAV?

I have Unity and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I've only had glitches happen to me about thrice. Combat is much more difficult. No chaining kills. Fighting three or more enemies becomes a real challenge. Kind of pushes you to be stealthier. Repetition was cited as a low point for most reviewers. That may influence you.

--G
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

If you already have GTA5, you can cross it off the list straight away. You've already got it. Why get it again (at least not first up anyway).

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    I have Unity and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I've only had glitches happen to me about thrice. Combat is much more difficult. No chaining kills. Fighting three or more enemies becomes a real challenge. Kind of pushes you to be stealthier. Repetition was cited as a low point for most reviewers. That may influence you.

--G
    Same. Thee glitches are kind of there. The running is a lot more wonky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

The best option IMO is to get FC4 - at least that game is working and you haven't already played it before.

From there, maybe Unity when it gets patched or GTAV.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Maxdoggy gaming perhaps?

I would say GTA because its the only one that works out of the three as of right now, I've been told the other ones are quite broken. Also if you have the 360 version of GTA V, you can trade it in at target and get $30 off of the next gen copy.

Creator of Vanquish
    #BlameFuzzy

[12:58:35 AM] Silky Tits: Fuzz
    [12:58:46 AM] Silky Tits: Have you ever eaten shit?
    [12:59:02 AM] Greg: Well I have listened to your words for so long

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Relapsive View Post
    I would say GTA because its the only one that works out of the three as of right now, I've been told the other ones are quite broken. Also if you have the 360 version of GTA V, you can trade it in at target and get $30 off of the next gen copy.
    I'm digital only, so no trading in for me xD

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    I'm digital only xD

Yes, I've seen your sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post

Yes, I've seen your sig.

I was born Awesome.
    It chose me

Thread Information