Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RorschachRising

RorschachRising

Hello everyone, I was referred to this website by a member and I'm interested in joining. Here's a little personal history: I started playing Halo in 2007 at the age of 12. At the time, the only thing my area had for internet was dial-up. Because of this, I was unable to play multiplayer online but I could enjoy the single-player campaigns. In 2008, I bought a Playstation 3 and I alternated between the two consoles I owned on a regular basis. Around this time, I was finally able to play online. My Xbox 360 quit working in early 2009 and I never got it fixed. From that year on, I played exclusively on Playstation. As a player, I was a member of multiple competitive teams on games like Uncharted 2 and the Battlefield series. A few weeks ago, I decided to buy an Xbox One for Halo: MCC. The game appealed to me because it has a wider skill gap than many games nowadays. I'm new to the game's multiplayer and my crappy internet makes it difficult for me to play. That should change when 343 decides to implement dedicated servers.

Feel free to add me on XBL or message me for my PSN!

Re: RorschachRising

Hey I'm Nervy, welcome to FC!
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Well then Sir, welcome to the community . If you need any assistance, I and a few others will be available.

Heyyyyyyy there!! Welcome to FC

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Not to be a picky asshole

*No longer the only one with horrible internet*

I hope your time here with us is awesome! (It usually is)

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

I dare you to have worse internet than this:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3940746589.png

Here's my internet again just to show how much it fluctuates:

Quote Originally Posted by RorschachRising View Post
    Here's my internet again just to show how much it fluctuates:

Here I was thinking mine was bad!

(I do get about 350 ms ping trying to connect to you guys though...)

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

That internet speed is totally fine for Xbox Live. Your fouled connection experiences in multiplayer are probably due to the game itself. Matchmaking services have been poor since the game's release (it was quite catastrophic). BUT, we're hearing really good things about the updates being rolled out! Rocky start, but it's improving, and I'm sure you'll be well on your way to kicking Spartan ass soon. Even moreso when you enlist in BLUE army.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Mine's average I guess :/

However, the server is over 100 miles away so that might have something to do with it...
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Thread Information