Thread: Hello Everyone!

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Hello Everyone!

I'm so hapy to say, at about this time tomorrow, I will be gettinga an Xbox One, with of course the MCC. Now i'm aware of the issues wih the game, but have faith that 343i will make it right.

I'm even happier that with getting an X1, I will be able to once again participate in this awesome community once more. Old and new members alike, I've missed you and am so happy to be back!

feel free to add me, as I can't wait to play!!!

GT: JamieDJ8887

On a side note:

I am planning on getting GTA5 also, but was wondering what other games are worth the money? I'm open to all suggestions, as I like almost all types of games.
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Re: Hello Everyone!

Good to see you back Jamie!

On a side note: Far Cry 4 has had some good reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed Thief. Destiny's good depending on who you ask. AC: Black Flag, and Unity are worth picking up.
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

I'm not saying it's a coincidence but on the day you post you're getting an Xbox One an update is released hours later that reportedly fixes most of the MCC's problems. IT'S HAPPENING!!!

If there's one game that blew me away with how surprisingly good it was, it's Shadow of Mordor. On this Black Friday Thanksgiving weekend you can get it for like $25 at GameStop or Best Buy. Totally worth that money.

I enjoyed ACIV: Black Flag. Haven't touched Unity yet - waiting for their newest patch to hit which is supposed to fix most of the problems.

Destiny is great, too. A little disappointing, but nevertheless it's good.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

AHHHHHH JAMIE!!!! My brother from another mother man!!!! We gotta catch up!!! And Beat your wife in golf again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Not to be a picky asshole

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by fearfulpenguin View Post
    AHHHHHH JAMIE!!!! My brother from another mother man!!!! We gotta catch up!!! And Beat your wife in golf again!!
    add me!
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Jamie my home bro, my XO twin! I'm glad your back brah
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Thread Information