Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The DEATH of Halo: MCC

Great news everyone!! MCC is broken even more than it was at the start thanks to the new update that just came out!!! Making the game completely unplayable from what I have seen. Including the all famous black screen... AT THE MAIN FREAKING MULTIPLAYER MENU!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and let's add on top of this shall we??

Microsoft is offering everyone who buys the game through the month of December 15,000 microsoft reward points or $15 for buying the game. What do we get for buying the game in november and fighting with this broken piece of crap from the start?? NOTHING!!!! Nothing but excuse after excuse and an apology from 343 and microsoft and how they are doing the best the can to fix the game they just continue to keep breaking. How wonderful right??

For me this was the final blow on the nail to their coffin... Bungie is probably laughing their asses off at microsoft and 343 and I am right there with them.. This has been nothing but a joke from the start..

Should we keep faith in 343 and hope they pull through and don't ruin whatever is left for halo??? Tough choices man, tough freakin choices...

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Re: The DEATH of Halo: MCC

Microsoft and 343 have said they plan to make things right with the early adopters of the game. Just give it time. I'm sure it will be fixed in time for the Halo 5 beta

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

And btw that 15,000 Xbox Rewards Points thing is for every game - not just a specific MCC thing. It's not meant to spite you.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

While the game still being broken is unacceptable, don't cry Armageddon just yet...
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

* STILL can't even get the day one patch which means I can't even play H2A, H3, or H4 multiplayer, OR anything to do with online *

* Still doesn't care *

* Laughs at the people complaining about MCC *

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L3g3ndarY NovA View Post
    * Still doesn't care *

* Laughs at the people complaining about MCC *
    ^^This.

I don't understand. Is everyone bitching about the multiplayer? Does anyone realize how whiny they sound? You got all 4 Halo games on a single next gen console. Why don't you cry a little harder? Be thankful for what you guys got. Jesus.

Here's a picture of a crying baby to put into perspective what the whiners sound like:

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    ^^This.

I don't understand. Is everyone bitching about the multiplayer? Does anyone realize how whiny they sound? You got all 4 Halo games on a single next gen console. Why don't you cry a little harder? Be thankful for what you guys got. Jesus.
    To be fair, when a game is expected and advertised to work fully, and it doesn't so much so that half of the game isn't playable, people get upset. People are sick and tired of their brand new games not working (Unity, BF4, and now the MCC come to mind).
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    People are sick and tired of their brand new games not working (Unity, BF4, and now the MCC come to mind).
    That's why you don't pre-order or buy them the day they come out. This is the gaming world we live in where developers can release a half finished game and fix it with updates after the fact. That's the next-gen. They know that you'll buy the game one way or the other. This has happened enough lately that people should understand what they're getting into. Unity is glitchy, I accept that. Halo is glitchy, I accept that. Inquisition is sort of glitchy, I accept that. All people are doing by bitching and moaning so hard is putting unnecessary stress and pressure on the people trying to fix it.
    Gray for FM

Yes, it does put pressure on the devs, but this isn't a developer issue: It's publishers saying "You must get X Game out on this date or else you lose money and funding", so devs ship unfinished games. If people don't make noise about it, publishers aren't going to get the hint that this practice has to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    If people don't make noise about it, publishers aren't going to get the hint that this practice has to stop.
    Publishers don't care if the developers release an unfinished game. As long as they get the money from when everyone buys it on the first day, they're golden. They bank on pre-orders and gamer's being uninformed at launch. If everyone stopped pre-ordering and started waiting for reviews (or any information AFTER launch really[Fun Fact: this is the reason trailers have gotten more flashy and demo's are non-existent]), they would be more informed and could decide to wait until the game was fixed. That's money not in the publisher's pocket. But so many people pre-order and buy on the first day that their bottom line is fine and will continue to be until gamer's wise up to the antics that keep publishers around.
    Gray for FM

Thread Information