Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: The DEATH of Halo: MCC

I could honestly not care less about halo 5... Halo 4 other than the story sucked.. Only bought this for halo 2, could care less about the rest of the game.. Continuous disappointment time and time again leads to nothing. Can't find the positive in a pile of shit unless there is a diamond deep in it..

Quote Originally Posted by DrkAng3l Reborn View Post
    Shooting people 15 times and not getting the kill then dying to a sole grenade..
    That happened long before MCC. Hit registration is balls in Halo CE as it always was. Halo 3 had pretty bad hit registration also. The game crashes a few times yes, but sitting here acting like it's the damn anti-christ is just going to snowball until you become quite literally impossible to please. The game is working and people are getting into matches in 20 secs to a minute disregarding crashes which is only about 2-3 times per matchmaking sesh. New hardware, new developer, take that into account
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

So after a hiatus since school started back up, I decided to play MCC to see what everyone was moaning about and I had no problems. I wanted to get into a game to kill 15 minutes before a class and I got into 2. Try playing without other people. The only problems I had started once someone wanted to play with me and joined my party unannounced.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    So after a hiatus since school started back up, I decided to play MCC to see what everyone was moaning about and I had no problems. I wanted to get into a game to kill 15 minutes before a class and I got into 2. Try playing without other people. The only problems I had started once someone wanted to play with me and joined my party unannounced.
    They fixed the party issues last I heard

Thread Information