FC needs Youtube

I haven't been on FC in awhile and I noticed it's been looking pretty thin this time around. As FC moves over into the next generation of console gaming, the community must reconsider how we promote ourselves in order to recruit more members. If FC were to heavily promote themselves on Youtube (which has an abundant gaming community) then we can expect for more gamers to become aware of our community and ultimately interested in joining. The reason why I'm suggesting Youtube is because its 2014 and we need to consider modern and efficient ways of conveying info to the modern idiot.

If there are any FC members that currently host an active and somewhat popular youtube channel, we could ask said member to promote the community in one of their videos to advertise towards their subscribers.

I am aware that FC currently has its own youtube channel however it hasn't seen any recent activity. Although I'm not sure on which exact videos it should contain, new videos should be added to the channel that give a clear and concise explanation on "What is FC" and "What does FC do", and "How the community does it". That way if we find any interested players in matchmaking, we can tell them AT THE LEAST to check out the youtube channel. We can also post links to the youtube channel where Halo players frequently go to on the internet.

Even if you disagree, just reconsider the promotional content we have on youtube and how we can utilize it as a tool. With all this being said, it doesn't even have to be youtube (although it seems like the most common option). The idea is that the community needs to catch the attention of the average halo player and let them know that we exist, what we're all about, and to convince them that they should join. Youtube just seems to be the best way to get to the gaming community.
    <<:REDWATCH Fireteam NOVEMBER:>>
    R E M E M B E R R E A C H

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Re: FC needs Youtube

No one is going to disagree with you on this. There has been talks in WC for the last 4 years on trying to have video promotions plus many members throughout the years have been trying to start up initiatives but it never seems to take off the ground.

It is much easier said than done, any one who tries to make promotional content will have my support however.
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Thread Information