Re: 343 compensating halo players

343 is awesome

Whoooooooo odst! I fucking loved odst.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

ODST Rocks Man! OMFG!!!! SOOO MLG PRO MAN!

Blog Posts

People who didn't buy the game before the cut off date not getting the free shit really isn't breaking my heart. You guys didn't deal with this crap like the rest of us so why should you get free shit? Answer is you shouldn't. While there are currently no plans to release the content as a DLC I will bet my bottom dollar that this will be a DLC in time.

As for 343 releasing this, I'm glad that 343 realized how much they fucked up and is willing to try to patch things up. ODST was a lot of fun and hopefully they will give us Firefight in time.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Oh, its fair for you guys. But they currently do not plan on releasing it to people like me who have not played MCC yet. And considering ODST was one of my favorite Halo games, it doesn't feel right they're handing out a remastered campaign to you guys, but not the rest of us. I could see additional content pertaining to MCC, but ODST has nothing to do with MCC and if they don't release it as purchasable content I will be severely disappointed in 343.
    ^^^^^^ This

I got the MCC day one and because they decided to screw with everyone without decent internet now I'm not eligible either. Just because of a stupid 15GB patch that boots me offline when I can't download it!

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by L3g3ndarY NovA View Post
    ^^^^^^ This

I got the MCC day one and because they decided to screw with everyone without decent internet now I'm not eligible either. Just because of a stupid 15GB patch that boots me offline when I can't download it!
    If you have proof that you purchased the game and submit a ticket for support with your proof (like a receipt for the game when you purchased it) and explain that you couldn't download the patch, I'm sure they'll compensate.

Also Silko, I'm not saying you guys SHOULDN'T get anything, infact I'm happy that 343 is rewarding to their community, what I'm against is giving you things that had nothing to do with MCC. Free maps, addons, weapon skins, etc are fine, but ODST had nothing to do with MCC and really should be getting its own release as a remastered campaign on its anniversary like the rest of the games. :I I'm sure they'll make it DLC though and if they don't I will complain on their forum-boards until my fingers fall off.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Also Silko, I'm not saying you guys SHOULDN'T get anything, infact I'm happy that 343 is rewarding to their community, what I'm against is giving you things that had nothing to do with MCC. Free maps, addons, weapon skins, etc are fine, but ODST had nothing to do with MCC and really should be getting its own release as a remastered campaign on its anniversary like the rest of the games. :I I'm sure they'll make it DLC though and if they don't I will complain on their forum-boards until my fingers fall off.
    Only reason I disagree Donkey is because we payed 60 bucks for a fully functional game and did not get our money's worth. So them giving free content is in my eyes a way of making sure we do get our money's worth. I would be very shocked if this does not become a DLC in the future.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Double D Masters
    Darksail 5weg
    Buying GF
    Kickstart Xbone pl1x

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    This is what you and Wes get for being party poopers and not suffering thorough a broken game with us.

Don't worry, I'm sure Microsoft won't pass up an opportunity to make more money off of us saps by offering ODST as a paid download.
    I'm sad. It's a good thing for them to do I guess, I've been ignoring MCC and it's problems so I don't know what you've been dealing with for a month, but I was a total rage whore when I couldn't play Destiny for a week from launch because internet scrub probz.

I just want ODST.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    I need you guys to never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    You are significantly more likable than me

http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&use  rid=3628&dateline=1407905  356

H4 Recv5 CO Recognition-DSR

[URL=http://minus.com/i/WhKTFFwt5awt]
    *Instert legally binding skype chat about Donkey buying me an X1*

oh lol, i thought you meant something else, lol. like you was wanting a full anniversary treatment, my bad

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    I just want ODST.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information