Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Re: Expediting Sundays

Silko's already involved? Man, this is gonna go South fast...
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Director of Project Ascension
    When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

I am talking about improvements for these areas:
    -More opportunities for squads to get together and practice. If you are a busy student , proper prep for 2 maps and 2 game types each stretches thin if you wanna have a life out of FC.
    -Less stress on officers and members to attend all practices. Less stress=less stupid things said by people=happier FC.
    -Spreading them out would help the problem though...if you spend 3 hours every week on Sunday for wars, and. 2 of those hours are waiting, you gain 2 hours per week to do other things.

You also forget that means War Plans, and officer meetings would not kill as much time for everyone.

It would just help in giving people a few more hours to spend as they wish.
    Project Ascension

Where damnation seems inevitable, I will still raise my hands in hope of redemption.
    morte ai nostri nemici la tua guerra è persa non puoi distruggere
    Ortus verum est iam lost nobis. Exuro per lies illae universitas quod reperio vestri verum
    "Addio amico mio"

-More opportunities for squads to get together and practice. If you are a busy student , proper prep for 2 maps and 2 game types each stretches thin if you wanna have a life out of FC.
    Demand is such that most people want full battle nights every week, with 2 maps. Especially since 90% of the maps on the WARMAP will be maps we should all already know from Halo 1, 2, 3, and 4. I really don't see anyone asking us to have less battle nights.

You can practice as much or as little as you want, regular battle nights aren't really affecting that, and if time is an issue, it isn't a matter of creating more time to have practices, it would be about people not wanting to have regular weekly battles.

-Less stress on officers and members to attend all practices. Less stress=less stupid things said by people=happier FC.
    People shouldn't be that stressed to attend. For every person you'll find who feels we have too much going on, you'll find 2 others wanting us to do more. We're a community, not a clan, it's come as you go. If anyone feels stressed because they want to attend everything but can't, the solution is not having less events and less practices so they can feel "complete".

-Spreading them out would help the problem though...if you spend 3 hours every week on Sunday for wars, and. 2 of those hours are waiting, you gain 2 hours per week to do other things.
    We aren't currently having battle nights at all with MCC's problems.

It would just help in giving people a few more hours to spend as they wish.
    People always should feel free to come and go as they please, and attend events they can and want to, not feel forced to come. We're a community not a clan. Of course squad leaders will try to get you involved, that's their job, but the ultimate goal is to allow everyone the opportunity to attend as much, or as little, as they want.

With all due respect, Salv, you haven't been here for over a year. Coming back to FC by telling us everything you think we should change isn't a good start, and is the rough equivalent of Silko joining Project Ascension and telling you what you should change about your wars day #1 without knowing what's going on.

If you care about the community and want to enjoy what we do, join and contribute. We can always improve things but really everything you're suggesting is out of the blue and doesn't do anything. Either we can have battles or we can't. If we cant, we won't. If we can, we will, and most people will want more opportunities to participate, rather than less opportunities to tempt them.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

I did put a post out saying I was considering rejoining didn't it?

I also prefaced this with issues I heard from Snoops group about lack of time for FC, and conveyed I was only hearing this, not speaking from experience.

These suggestions came as a way to help consider a few ideas, not raising a flag to revolutionize FC.
    Project Ascension

Where damnation seems inevitable, I will still raise my hands in hope of redemption.
    Ortus verum est iam lost nobis. Exuro per lies illae universitas quod reperio vestri verum
    "Addio amico mio"

In theory I would love more battle nights but in the end I'm only willing to give up 1 day to FC.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Quote Originally Posted by Salvanous View Post
    I did put a post out saying I was considering rejoining didn't it?

I also prefaced this with issues I heard from Snoops group about lack of time for FC, and conveyed I was only hearing this, not speaking from experience.

Suggestions are for reason.
    I doubt snoop's group even understands why they left. Last I heard from one of their members, they were told I did some awful thing that was corrupt against them. I don't think having battles every other week, when they were never even around for two consecutive battles, would have changed anything. Their time commitment was pretty much zilch.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    I doubt snoop's group even understands why they left. Last I heard from one of their members, they were told I did some awful thing that was corrupt against them. I don't think having battles every other week, when they were never even around for two consecutive battles, would have changed anything.
    I heard from Snoop himself that waiting in lobbies for events to occur was somewhat tedious. Like I said , I have no desire to restart that piece of drama. I just heard a complaint , thought I would throw out some ideas to remove the issue . And would you not say that them having an erratic schedule may have been fixed by a longer period between battle nights?

I've thrown out 3 options. One with more war nights with less content in them , and less war night with more refined planning to decrease wait times. I just want to attempt to help.

Oh and join the club for. "Unjustly vilified " Anarchy, I'm the group leader , new members get a pin and a cookie.
    Project Ascension

"Addio amico mio"

I heard from Snoop himself that waiting in lobbies for events to occur was somewhat tedious.
    MCC has connection issues. This is why we aren't having battles currently, it's frustrating and un-enjoyable.

And would you not say that them having an erratic schedule may have been fixed by a longer period between battle nights?
    Kinda, if all you're worried about is attending everything.

But if you can't attend one battle night, you'd have to wait 2 weeks rather than one.

Oh and join the club for. "Unjustly vilified " Anarchy, I'm the group leader , new members get a pin and a cookie.
    You're not really vilified, people just really don't see how you can make "suggestions" every 6 months with no experience in the community since Halo: Reach and utterly refuse to be a part of the community while expecting your suggestions to be taken seriously.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Thank you for the suggestions, Salvanous! We here at Forerunner Conflict always appreciate constructive user feedback, as it helps us to make sure we are doing things as optimally as possible.

We will examine the viability of your suggestions for future battles and wars and if it is found what you have suggested will result in positive changes then they will be implemented.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we at Forerunner Conflict wish you and everyone else happy holidays.

-FC Management

Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Thread Information