Thread: Hello again

Hybrid View

Director of Project Ascension
    When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

Hello again

I know that many people around here may not know me, so allow me to introduce myself to them and give everyone else a refresher course.

I'm Salvanous, I'm a 22 year old college student going into biomedical engineering. I'm an avid Halo gamer (have every achievement for all the Halo games on the 360) alongside other games. I have a high respect for the military, and a keen interest on most things medical. I'm a rather typical lumberjack of a Minnesotan just without the plaid shirts.

I'm the creator of Ascension Company, and creator and owner of a gaming community called "Project Ascension" focusing in on helping to teach gamers to improve their skills and character. I left FC last time over disagreements from a poorly chosen FM and have some bitter memories about this place that ill avoid bringing up.

I don't do well with those who think themselves above me. If you are a higher rank than me and you rubs the wrong way Ill work to stay out of your hair, please respect that. You will be treated as my equal until your actions dictate otherwise.

I can be a bit blunt and crude at times, but if I offend you with this I do apologize. My intentions are very frequently good and I don't always explain my actions to others that don't see the big picture, so just tug me back to reality if I don't make any sense. Finally I can be a bit wordy, so bare with my tl;dr messages.

In a nutshell to those who don't care to listen to reason: The boogeyman is back, burn it with fire.
    Last edited by Salvanous; 12-25-2014 at 11:55 PM.
    Project Ascension

Where damnation seems inevitable, I will still raise my hands in hope of redemption.
    morte ai nostri nemici la tua guerra è persa non puoi distruggere
    Ortus verum est iam lost nobis. Exuro per lies illae universitas quod reperio vestri verum
    "Addio amico mio"

Re: Hello again

I remember you! Good to see you back.

Blog Posts

Two I'm back threads?

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

In what way Silko ?
    Project Ascension

Where damnation seems inevitable, I will still raise my hands in hope of redemption.
    Ortus verum est iam lost nobis. Exuro per lies illae universitas quod reperio vestri verum
    "Addio amico mio"

Salv you posted in Open Convo that "the boogeyman is back" and in this thread in introductions that "the boogeyman is back".

I think we understand that "the boogeyman is back". Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Salv you posted in Open Convo that "the boogeyman is back" and in this thread in introductions that "the boogeyman is back".

I think we understand that "the boogeyman is back". Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

sup Salv. Hope all is well. feel free to add me if you'd like
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

Pffffft! I don't count the constantly moving open IM. That gets seen by 3 people.

As for the boogeyman comment, you have to give me SOME slack. Some of your members have treated me like the Black Death in the past.
    Last edited by Salvanous; 12-26-2014 at 01:11 PM.
    Project Ascension

"Addio amico mio"

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Salvanous View Post
    Pffffft! I don't count the constantly moving open IM. That gets seen by 3 people.

As for the boogeyman comment, you have to give me SOME slack. Some of your members have treated me like the Black Death in the past.
    Well, who's fault was that?

EDIT: Loving the separation you got going on there. Most people who post who truly wish to be apart of the community would have said "Some members have treated me...." Rather then "Your members.....". Just some food for thought

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information