Thread: Hello again

Threaded View

Director of Project Ascension
    When the Storm Ends
    Memory is the Key
    Moves Like Jagger
    Blog Posts

Hello again

I know that many people around here may not know me, so allow me to introduce myself to them and give everyone else a refresher course.

I'm Salvanous, I'm a 22 year old college student going into biomedical engineering. I'm an avid Halo gamer (have every achievement for all the Halo games on the 360) alongside other games. I have a high respect for the military, and a keen interest on most things medical. I'm a rather typical lumberjack of a Minnesotan just without the plaid shirts.

I'm the creator of Ascension Company, and creator and owner of a gaming community called "Project Ascension" focusing in on helping to teach gamers to improve their skills and character. I left FC last time over disagreements from a poorly chosen FM and have some bitter memories about this place that ill avoid bringing up.

I don't do well with those who think themselves above me. If you are a higher rank than me and you rubs the wrong way Ill work to stay out of your hair, please respect that. You will be treated as my equal until your actions dictate otherwise.

I can be a bit blunt and crude at times, but if I offend you with this I do apologize. My intentions are very frequently good and I don't always explain my actions to others that don't see the big picture, so just tug me back to reality if I don't make any sense. Finally I can be a bit wordy, so bare with my tl;dr messages.

In a nutshell to those who don't care to listen to reason: The boogeyman is back, burn it with fire.
    Last edited by Salvanous; 12-25-2014 at 11:55 PM.
    Project Ascension

Where damnation seems inevitable, I will still raise my hands in hope of redemption.
    morte ai nostri nemici la tua guerra è persa non puoi distruggere
    Ortus verum est iam lost nobis. Exuro per lies illae universitas quod reperio vestri verum
    "Addio amico mio"

Thread Information