Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Commentators for live games.

Guys I feel that we defiantly should have commentators during live games like that would be an awesome thing and when other people watch who are not in the community. I think that could possibly make people more interested into the community and have more people join. Also we need to update on Twitter and Facebook a lot more. We need to get people interested. Maybe even YouTube but if you guys like this idea let me know if it's stupid and you don't like it please give me information. But thanks guys

-Wasted

Re: Commentators for live games.

We do have some commentarys on YouTube on games that were played and some people stream games. To live commentate, wouldn't somebody have to be in the game spectating?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

With Halo 5 spectating (assuming it even works for custom games), this could become a real thing. Would definitely be interesting.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Sounds like a cool idea if the game lets us do that. It definitely would help outsiders connect with us if the commentators were explaining stuff instead of people just having to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by WastedxRejection View Post
    Also we need to update on Twitter and Facebook a lot more.
    Some more updates would be nice, but unless it's promoted a bit more on the site or something like that, there's not really that much point updating something only 50 people are gonna see (if that). Speaking of which, who is in charge of that stuff at the moment?

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Quote Originally Posted by L3g3ndarY NovA View Post
    Some more updates would be nice, but unless it's promoted a bit more on the site or something like that, there's not really that much point updating something only 50 people are gonna see (if that). Speaking of which, who is in charge of that stuff at the moment?
    Maxdoggy, EriRi, and Ghosthammer manage the Facebook page.

The twitter isn't really managed by anyone, but numerous people have access.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Maxdoggy, EriRi, and Ghosthammer manage the Facebook page.

The twitter isn't really managed by anyone, but numerous people have access.
    I still need access to it Myth.

Myth, if I was aloud would you let me manage the twitter page?

Quote Originally Posted by WastedxRejection View Post
    Myth, if I was aloud would you let me manage the twitter page?
    I'm going to be straight with you (and harsh, because I'm a firm believer in "tough love"): If you can't use the proper "allowed", I'm gonna guess that you won't be representing FC via the Twitter page. :P

More importantly though, we usually only let members who have "proven themselves" to be managers of our social media so that there's a small but accountable group at hand that share the same ideals, per se.

For example, I run the @FC_GamingNews Twitter page (which you can see in the left bar on the home page) almost exclusively. I've done this kind of stuff before (via @GamerDirt and Halo Movie Online way back in the day, and I've been around this community since Halo 3).

If you can prove yourself via dedication to your army and the community at large, I have no doubts that in the future you could be one of the members that carries on more responsibility for FC.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    I'm going to be straight with you (and harsh, because I'm a firm believer in "tough love"): If you can't use the proper "allowed", I'm gonna guess that you won't be representing FC via the Twitter page.
    Damn max, and I thought I was heartless.....

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Damn max, and I thought I was heartless.....
    Don't worry: You still are. :P

On topic, though, once H5 comes out this would be fantastic.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Thread Information