Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Commentators for live games.

I'm going to be straight with you (and harsh, because I'm a firm believer in "tough love"): If you can't use the proper "allowed", I'm gonna guess that you won't be representing FC via the Twitter page. :P
    You could have just said "We prefer if leaders manage it".

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Blog Posts

and I've been around this community since Halo 3
    Don't listen to Max. I've been here since Halo 2 and I'm only a Private First Class. It's all a conspiracy man, they're trying to just hold you down and take your tax money!

Seriously though, would be cool once Halo 5 comes out. I believe Myth used to commentate games for our Youtube Channel (I remember he did one of ours on Lockout). Only problem was, since its 15 minutes, eventually the commentary just runs dry as there's times where there is nothing going on or limited action. Dual commentaries would be nice to liven up these moments.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thanks guys for your comments and I will spell better haha when I'm on my laptop I type really fast and sometimes I don't pay attention but Maxdoggy I can prove myself man. But don't think you're the only asshole on Earth now buddy.

Would there be payment for this?
    The fuck you looking at, asshat?

x: 176.06 y: 124.57 z: 27.97

Raz: Dinner= MY HERO
    Loco: dinner is the win
    Donkey: I should take Dinner out to dinner.

Rosario Vampire Topic= The Record of FC forever. 128 Pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Mi Boys Dinner View Post
    Would there be payment for this?
    Um well since this isn't completely official I have no clue. If the war council takes my suggestion I would talk it up with them and see! Maybe they will pay people with vcash ya know? But honestly I think two live commentators talking on a live stream will drive people into the community. I wouldn't expect this until Halo 5 comes out.

No there would be no payment for this.

The website donation bar (that lovely empty bar that sits at the top of the forum pages) has been sitting empty for the last few months. Any money we do receive goes to paying for the website and for raffles/prizes first.

If we ever get to the point where we have too much money to handle, then maybe there would be payment for this.

For example, I just run the GamingNews twitter because it's an easy way for me to aggregate the news stories I see during the day that I want to read later/want to share with y'all.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post

The website donation bar (that lovely empty bar that sits at the top of the forum pages) has been sitting empty for the last few months. Any money we do receive goes to paying for the website and for raffles/prizes first.

If we ever get to the point where we have too much money to handle, then maybe there would be payment for this.

For example, I just run the GamingNews twitter because it's an easy way for me to aggregate the news stories I see during the day that I want to read later/want to share with y'all.
    Pretty much this. Everything in FC is pretty much volunteer work. I'm pretty sure that most of us who do the work in this community do it for the sake of the community.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

I will definitly help with dual commentarys if people need me, what about that vCash payment though?? Do we even use VCash anymore other than ribbons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post

Set up a campaign on a website like patreon to raise money and build your audience on YouTube, Facebook, & Twitter.

Thread Information