Host advantage is huge when it comes to making matches fair and I found a solution on how we could balance it.

As we all know the Party leader of the lobby gets host advantage and can be changed by somebody else starting a lobby. The game doesn't assign a host anymore like in the previous Halo games.

So my solution is that REDD hosts one half of the games and BLUE hosts one half of the games in each of the games we will be playing. And you can choose who you want to give host to so you can give it to the best person on the team so they can dominate or you can give it to the worst player and help them out more.

I know what some of you may be thinking. You might already say that this is already in place by REDD hosting the 5v5s and BLUE hosting the 6v6s but this will not work. You know why? If one faction hosts the games of Halo 2 and one faction hosts Halo 2 Anniversary it will still be unfair. Halo 2 Classic is the most host reliant game in MCC, so if you get one Faction to host the entirety of the Halo 2 Classic games, there is no doubt they will win.

You might also be thinking, Host doesn't make much of a difference. But it does. ESPECIALLY IN HALO 2 CLASSIC! Don't believe me? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujtj78MHZ4

This will make the games more fair and balanced.