View Poll Results: Keep ONLY H4 and H2A in the wars until further notice?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, these are the only two games that work!

17 60.71%
  • No, give the other games a chance!

10 35.71%
  • Undecided

1 3.57%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Keep ONLY H4 and H2A this war until further notice?

FM's and WC have decided to keep only H4 and H2A games for time being, until further updates are rolled out to MCC.

This could last a couple weeks to more depending on when our leaders find MCC suitable to be played on the other Halo games.

What do you think?

Should we only play on H4 and H2A until further notice, or continue as planned on the current warmap?

I want to see your vote and comments!

~Jamie
    Last edited by JamiDJ; 01-26-2015 at 12:48 AM.
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Re: Keep ONLY H4 and H2A this War?

I honestly wont mind it, for at the very most 3 weeks. Anything after that i want to bring the rest of the games.

Master of Badassery, Truth & Honor!

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

My Squad's experience in games besides H2A and H4 have been abysmal, to the point of giving up. These two games are the only ones we can remotely endure for the duration of a single night, and if we have to practice, prepare for, and battle on any map in Halo 1, 2, or 3, I don't believe we can consistently motivate each other to maintain a proper member turnout. If we are going to continue to suffer this poorly conceived game collection week after week, please at least let us play the games that we can manage to stay connected to.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Let's only do Halo 4 and Halo 2 Anniversary until the new update comes out. Hopefully by then we will be able to get more games to play. So i think it would be best to stick with these games. Just to see how many more games we can play and hopefully have more fun.

Blog Posts

Bias thread is bias. The decision to keep it H2A and H4 is NOT for the ENTIRE war. It is only a temporary situation until the WC can find a better solution or 343 gets their shit together. The very wording of this thread will mislead people to voting against the decision of the WC out of a knee jerk reaction due to a accidental (or perhaps intentional) miscommunication. So if we are going to have this discussion, it needs to be on a thread that clearly and correctly presents the choice of the WC. I move this thread be deleted and a new thread be created.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Bias thread is bias. The decision to keep it H2A and H4 is NOT for the ENTIRE war. It is only a temporary situation until the WC can find a better solution or 343 gets their shit together. The very wording of this thread will mislead people to voting against the decision of the WC out of a knee jerk reaction due to a accidental (or perhaps intentional) miscommunication. So if we are going to have this discussion, it needs to be on a thread that clearly and correctly presents the choice of the WC. I move this thread be deleted and a new thread be created.
    Doesn't seem misleading to me. And I truly say that honestly, it doesn't imply the rest of the war.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Doesn't seem misleading to me. And I truly say that honestly, it doesn't imply the rest of the war.
    The poll does, while the OP specifically doesn't. But which do you see first?

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    The poll does, while the OP specifically doesn't. But which do you see first?
    I guess you could read that as the rest of the war, I wasn't looking at the poll title. But then again people shouldn't be voting about a topic they don't understand. It still doesn't seem outright misleading.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Blog Posts

The title is very misleading.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

The choice was made on a few weeks. Not for a month, not for a whole war, not forever. If you look at it this way - no matter what the outcome of this "test" we will bring back the other games. For better or for worse. Think of it that way.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Thread Information