View Poll Results: Keep ONLY H4 and H2A in the wars until further notice?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, these are the only two games that work!

17 60.71%
  • No, give the other games a chance!

10 35.71%
  • Undecided

1 3.57%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Posts

Re: Keep ONLY H4 and H2A this War?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    I guess you could read that as the rest of the war, I wasn't looking at the poll title. But then again people shouldn't be voting about a topic they don't understand. It still doesn't seem outright misleading.
    Same thing can be said about voting for the President. Doesn't stop them

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Same thing can be said about voting for the President. Doesn't stop them
    Apologies for misleading Poll Title. Feel free to edit accordingly. Just trying to view community feelings on subject.
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Re: Keep ONLY H4 and H2A this war until further notice?

Edited thread title and poll title for clarity.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

The only game that doesn't work is Halo 2 classic because it is an awful port that is terrible to play offhost. However Halo 1 and 3 work better than H2C. Halo 4 is an awful game to play anyways.

Whether or not the vote I want is decided, I hope it's the best for the community in the end. I feel as if I never have problems playing the other three games, even in custom games. I hope the community decides for the best
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Halo 2A and Halo 4 are the most stable. The other games like to crash and be stupid. Why is this even an argument again? We must sacrifice things in order for the war to be functional rather than a game of Lobby Warrior HD Remake.
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

H1-3 do not work for the majority of players. If we want to maintain a population we can't continue trying to force people to lobby warrior all night. Legacy got into 3 games tonight while we waited in a lobby for almost 2 hours. one of those games was on h2 classic and was so laggy that literally every person i talked to on both teams had a terrible time and would rather have not played the game at all. And that's after spending 30 minutes just trying to get everyone connected. I can't speak for all squads but i can speak for legacy and the vast majority of my squad is not having a good time and not wanting to continue participating in battle nights. it's unfortunate because i love h1-3 but they simply do not offer an enjoyable experience at this point. Maybe they work for you, but they do not work for the majority of players. If we can just make this community survive until the game is fixed people will come back and everything will be fine, but forcing players to waste their entire night for 3 horribly unejoyable games is only driving players away from fc. I personally do not enjoy h4 at all however it does function moderately well so I think sticking to the 2 games that work sort of well is the best solution for the majority of the community at this point.

This thread escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    This thread escalated quickly.

I concur, the thread is fine now after the bickering about the titled stopped.

So can we change the name back instead of legends. Because halo 4 and one legend game isint enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    So can we change the name back instead of legends.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Thread Information