View Poll Results: Keep ONLY H4 and H2A in the wars until further notice?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, these are the only two games that work!

17 60.71%
  • No, give the other games a chance!

10 35.71%
  • Undecided

1 3.57%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Keep ONLY H4 and H2A this war until further notice?

Quote Originally Posted by Toast78901 View Post
    Why is this even a thing to begin with? I guess polling public opinion is nice and all, but it does and means absolutely nothing. In case you are unaware, FC is a WARSIM community. With Armies. And not exactly what one could call a democratic environment. Whether or not the community likes the decision of WC is irrelevant; WC, the members entrusted with decision making authority for this community, have made their decision. Fin.
    The only thing I would like to say on this is to be careful with that kind of thing. Operation Firestorm was a thing and it caused a lot of problems...
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Why is this even a thing to begin with? I guess polling public opinion is nice and all, but it does and means absolutely nothing. In case you are unaware, FC is a WARSIM community. With Armies. And not exactly what one could call a democratic environment. Whether or not the community likes the decision of WC is irrelevant; WC, the members entrusted with decision making authority for this community, have made their decision. Fin.
    I'm gonna stop you right there toast, no community members - no community. This is not all WC authority and community members have a lot of authority. I did back up Jamie for this, especially in the Reds officer chat because I have no problems playing these games. We want to hear how the rest of the community feels about this then just the people in the Battlenight yesterday. 8/25 people feel there is no problem in the three other games, so they are subjected to play these maps when they don't want to? It's hard making a decision for the whole community that some may not like and Jamie provided a second option for the other party. Saying this thread is pointless is pointless in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    I'm gonna stop you right there toast, no community members - no community. This is not all WC authority and community members have a lot of authority. I did back up Jamie for this, especially in the Reds officer chat because I have no problems playing these games. We want to hear how the rest of the community feels about this then just the people in the Battlenight yesterday. 8/25 people feel there is no problem in the three other games, so they are subjected to play these maps when they don't want to? It's hard making a decision for the whole community that some may not like and Jamie provided a second option for the other party. Saying this thread is pointless is pointless in my book
    Just because we need community members to hold events does not entitle them to anything, James. When we all elected our FMs (the only democratic aspect of this process mind you), we gave them the right to make decisions, with their fellow leaders, for us. Again. This is not a hand-holding daycare facility. It's a WARSIM. With Armies. Superiors give you orders and you either follow them or get out.

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

follow them or get out.
    Again please be careful with what you say...
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by NervyDestroyer View Post
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

FC Podcast Co-Host
    Useless without Jam

Quote Originally Posted by NervyDestroyer View Post

Be careful for what? I'm just addressing the reality of the situation.

"Toast was a pointless invention from the Dark Ages. Toast was an implement of torture that caused all those subjected to it to regurgitate in verbal form the sins and crimes of their past lives. Toast was a ritual item devoured by fetishists in the belief that it would enhance their kinetic and sexual powers. Toast cannot be explained by any rational means.
    Toast is me. I am Toast."

Be careful for what? I'm just addressing the reality of the situation.
    Im not going to follow a leader that I have no aspiration to commit to. Now I AM 100% NOT TALKING ABOUT EITHER FM. Im just giving my opinion on subjects, so toast, I have to leave the country if I dont like the president? Or leave a community if I don't like decisions, no I will never leave on my own accord, because I like it here, I am not getting out, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    I'm gonna stop you right there toast, no community members - no community. This is not all WC authority and community members have a lot of authority.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams

Please close and lock thread. Poll shows enough.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by JamieDJ8887 View Post
    Please close and lock thread. Poll shows enough.

Thanks,
    Wise decision

Thread Information