View Poll Results: Would you attend the following... (VOTE ONCE FOR BF4, AND AGAIN FOR TITANFALL)

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would DEFINITELY attend a Battlefield 4 side-war/event

13 44.83%
  • I would MAYBE attend a Battlefield 4 side-war/event

9 31.03%
  • I would NOT attend a Battlefield 4 side-war/event

5 17.24%
  • I would DEFINITELY attend a Titanfall side-war/event

9 31.03%
  • I would MAYBE attend a Titanfall side-war/event

8 27.59%
  • I would NOT attend a Titanfall side-war/event

11 37.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EA Side War(s)

EA Side War(s)

With the EA sale, thought I'd ask for some feedback and potentially run a Battlefield and/or Titanfall side war.

The vote is multiple selection, so you're on the honor system, please vote for one option relating to each game. If you vote for more than one selection per game, your vote will be void, and I will personally sig bomb you for a week (Myth won't let me infract)

If you're buying either game in possible anticipation for this, I have a strong feeling I'll use DLC in these games IF a side-war/event were to happen. Seriously, it's an extra $2 for Titanfall.

If you have other suggestions, or suggestions relating to these games, or your feeling are more complicated than all of this, write below.

EDIT: Apparently this wasn't as simple as I thought. You must cast TWO votes. One for your interest in Battlefield, one for your interest in Titanfall. Voting for one but not the other gives no relative interest to compare. Voting for more is just dumb.
    Last edited by Anarchy; 01-29-2015 at 04:50 PM.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Re: EA Side War(s)

As much as I want to get sigbombed by you, I voted for the two. I don't have either game, have no reason to get titanfall. I'm thinking about battlefield
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

I don't have either. My xbone game collection is rather tiny right now. Wish I could join though.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

I remember last year when I pushed for a Battlefield 4 war and had so much opposition so yeah I'll still vote for a Battlefield 4 war.

Also didn't see that I needed to vote twice. If its possible to remove my vote so I can vote again, or put my vote down for no interest in Titan fall that would work to.

Depending on the server cost for BF4 I might be up for paying for it.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Blog Posts

Titan Fall did you say im up for some T.F People lets kill the I.M.C Or Malita Depending on your on your preference

p.s I hate the fact it says im a private! I'm not private my life is an open book but you have to be older then 18 and have a firm grasp on an old farts voyages through the cosmos otherwise id be contributing.... well giving you a bunch of bad ideas . So change the rank please... pretty please with sugar on top.
    Last edited by ArchAngelLloyd; 01-28-2015 at 02:26 AM.

Life is transient. Hold on to the moment. Never Lose hope and fight the good fight.

Blog Posts

My vote toward Titanfall is due to not having nor wanting to get it. That said I am not voting that we do not do a titanfall side war

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

i vote for titanfall. i was sad i couldn't participate last time. BF4 just sucks imo.
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Dont have neither of these games. lol

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

I don't like anarchy so I voted nay for both
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

The issue with TitanFall is the community for the game is slim to none now, where Battlefield still has a giant player base. Again, Imagine squads of 4 in 64 player servers fighting it out over 2 hours. Still sounds awesome.

REDWATCH VETERAN

Thread Information