Here is the main image:

Now I already started trying to figure out where they are. On Earth? Another Planet? Forerunner World?

CLICK THE PICTURES TO SEE THEIR FULL SIZES!!!

The black outlined lettering I am 100% positive those are the letters on the stone. The red outlined lettering I am only guessing/50% positive.

In the blue circle on the left hand side, it appears to be a tower of some sort. Possibly a snipers nest or something along those lines.

In the green circle on the far right hand side appears to be a guy in civilian clothes. Could prove this picture is on Earth... but the guy is holding something. Something that can appear as a camera. Maybe it was just a piss poor shot in which a Camera guy got caught in? Who knows?

Look at the statue. Does it not kinda look like what the Halo 3 memorial looked like? Only big difference is the Halo 3 Memorial was part of the ship... this is stone. Did they in the future change it to stone?

Also if you look at the hills in the distance, I see dirt and green trees. Another hint towards Earth? But then again, the forerunner planet looked very green as well.

What you guys think it's taking place?