Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC

I Am wanting to get a group of people on SWTOR and play from start to Finish (not in one day) Anyone interested??????????

Blog Posts

Re: STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC

can't. SWTOR won't update. Only way to fix it appears to lie on Mars. And I aint doing the math for NASA or other space agencies.
    Fight fast, Fight hard- Fighting Falcons

Name: Kane J Haytham
    Skills: Guerrila Warfare, Night Engagements, Demolition
    Personal Equipment: M52B Marine Battle Armor
    In Command Of:Imperial Marine x 665 (uninjured) 56 (injured)
    Imperial Sniper x23
    Imperial Ground Officer x 37
    M52B Marine Battle Armor x 721

Name: Sergei Volosheninov
    Skills: space piloting, large scale naval combat, atmospheric piloting
    Personal Equipment:Body Suit
    In Command Of: 1 Imperial Pilot(s), 1 Space Suits(s)
    some one's gonna have to tell me if I screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea
    I live for ribbing Silko. He's like the site bear. Every once in a while, he'll come out of his interweb cave and when that happens, you need to take some shots before he disappears into hibernation again. I meant cheap shots, but I can see how that could be misconstrued as a hunting metaphor. I don't want to hunt Silko.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey
    Hee-haw motherf*****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    Bitch please. I already beat it and moved on to the next castle.
    I'm the king of the chatbox.

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

I'm not subbing. I might if that isn't an issue. I like TOR, I just don't have people to play with from the beginning. MMO's are boring without other people and when it takes a week to level up.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Blog Posts

Sith?
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

I am not subscribed to it ether it does not affect the gameplay all it does is make it so you have to do a few more side missions to lvl up

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drth spartan View Post
    I am not subscribed to it ether it does not affect the gameplay all it does is make it so you have to do a few more side missions to lvl up
    Actually it does effect gameplay. Here is the list of the limitations. Full circle means you get it right away. Half circle means you can get it via in game credits or Cartel Market (Micro-transaction store). Almost empty circle means you can only gain access via Cartel Market.

If anyone is interested in playing, click on this link. This is my refer a friend code. You will get some bonuses for using my link as I am a active sub. List of bonuses can be found here. Lastly I would HIGHLY recommend getting a security key for your account. You can buy one from SWTOR.com or if you have a smart phone you can get the FREE app. App name is SWTOR Security Key. Getting that app makes it much harder for Chinese farmers and other people to hack your account and steal your shit. You also get access to a special vendor.

If anyone has any questions about SWTOR feel free to ask me. Been playing it since early BETA. If you wish to join me, I am on the server the Shadowlands, character is a Sith Jugg named Silko.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Actually it does effect gameplay. Here is the list of the limitations. Full circle means you get it right away. Half circle means you can get it via in game credits or Cartel Market (Micro-transaction store). Almost empty circle means you can only gain access via Cartel Market.

If anyone is interested in playing, click on this link. This is my refer a friend code. You will get some bonuses for using my link as I am a active sub. List of bonuses can be found here. Lastly I would HIGHLY recommend getting a security key for your account. You can buy one from SWTOR.com or if you have a smart phone you can get the FREE app. App name is SWTOR Security Key. Getting that app makes it much harder for Chinese farmers and other people to hack your account and steal your shit. You also get access to a special vendor.

If anyone has any questions about SWTOR feel free to ask me. Been playing it since early BETA. If you wish to join me, I am on the server the Shadowlands, character is a Sith Jugg named Silko.
    If you don't sub, you have to pay for full Customer Service Support and Secure Trading?

Last edited by NervyDestroyer; 02-28-2015 at 11:54 AM.
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post

What is the max size for a party in SWTOR

Shut Up DarkWhip Mr Funktastiiic's Avatar
    Blog Posts

Drth im up for it, i used to play it will silko and i still want to play it so send me a msg with all you shizniz

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drth spartan View Post
    What is the max size for a party in SWTOR
    Basic group is 4. Raid group is 8 or 16

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information