• No, your out of your mind

21 51.22%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ricochet for H4

Push! We have nothing left to lose!
    Muffin Clan

Stuck at an outpost, trying to get host, all of my ammo spent killing you~

Ricochet for H4

Can we add the Ricochet gametype back to the maps for halo 4?

Symbol of Order
    Banana Cannon
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: CarpeVexillum

Re: Ricochet for H4

It would be a bit of extra work, "but" if there is enough interest I don't see why not.

I am Tsundere.
    (ツンデレ) a character type that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

The reason War Council currently don't use Ricochet is because it requires additional map editing for each map we play on Sundays, which is at least a few hours of work every week.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    The reason War Council currently don't use Ricochet is because it requires additional map editing for each map we play on Sundays, which is at least a few hours of work every week.

We used to have a forge department, then it was a piece of cake. If we get enough people, we could rally up the maps we have to get them all done, so we don't have to do them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Solely because of the spawns on Haven during Ricochet matches, I vote no.
    *shudders*
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

I miss Ricochet

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    We used to have a forge department, then it was a piece of cake. If we get enough people, we could rally up the maps we have to get them all done, so we don't have to do them again.
    If by "A piece of cake" you mean Myth and I spent 3-5 hours every week editing maps with no assistance only to have everyone shit on us for not posting them to our file share earlier, yes, they were a piece of cake.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

I'd like to see them returned, but if it's gonna be too much of a hassle, then it's really not worth it :/
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

The official Legacy response on this matter:

"#HavenRicochetSpawns2014 : Never Forget"

I personally LOVE the Ricochet game mode, but if we don't have the manpower to edit the maps (and edit/test them properly) I'd rather not force it upon the community.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    If by "A piece of cake" you mean Myth and I spent 3-5 hours every week editing maps with no assistance only to have everyone shit on us for not posting them to our file share earlier, yes, they were a piece of cake.

That's what I was saying you dingus xD, we start up the REAL forge department that we had over 22 people in and work on maps. Not just you and myth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Thread Information