Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: #HuntTheTruth

Re: #HuntTheTruth

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Yeah I hope everyone stays dead too. There has to be some loss to make the story good. c:
    The darkest endings are strangely the most memorable

Silent Hill 2 anyone?
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    Same, even Tartarus would be awesome
    While it would be nice to say Tartar Sauce more often, fuck that dude.

Quote Originally Posted by NervyDestroyer View Post
    The darkest endings are strangely the most memorable
    I also like dark endings to certain narratives. Cookie-cutter happy endings are bullshit most of the time.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Useless without Toast Jam Cliché's Avatar
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamcliche

I think the only character who could reasonably come back "to life" is Cortana, and the fact is, she CAN'T stay dead. Her return seems to be, by all accounts so far for Halo 5, a driving plot element. It's necessary for her to reappear in the series.

Real power comes from the man next to you and is built on the foundations of brotherhood and unity. There is no such thing as a one man army.

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Cliché View Post
    I think the only character who could reasonably come back "to life" is Cortana, and the fact is, she CAN'T stay dead. Her return seems to be, by all accounts so far for Halo 5, a driving plot element. It's necessary for her to reappear in the series.
    This is the truest post out of all of the truthful posts on the #HuntTheTruth thread.
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    The teaser that we just saw will be on The Walking Dead tonight, with more appearing on the http://www.huntthetruth.tumblr.com website.

If someone could just go ahead and record that for me, I'd really appreciate it because nobody realises that Aussies won't get that episode for ages...

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    I'd totally be okay with Sergeant Johnson making a comeback, though. He's a motherfucking badass motherfucker.
    #SergeantJohnsonGravemind 2015
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Halo 5 Plotline Spoiler: Master Chief searches for all 7 Dragon Balls in order to wish back...Carmine from Gears of War. OMFG XBOX CROSSOVER FTW except that'd be awful.

I created Hill 30

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    Halo 5 Plotline Spoiler: Master Chief searches for all 7 Dragon Balls in order to wish back...Carmine from Gears of War. OMFG XBOX CROSSOVER FTW except that'd be awful.
    BUT WHICH CARMINE?!!?!?!

The bullet ad aired during tonight's The Walking Dead, and they announced at the end of the commercial that there'll be another next week during the season finale of TWD where we will get to see "the other side of the story".

Also, http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/ has been updated with an investigative journalist's audio log that will become a weekly event.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    First they have to get to Namek! Kami died during the battle of REACH.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Also, the guy who voices the reporter is Keegan-Michael Key (from Key & Peele).
    http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comment...thread/cpnilyb

Additionally, we've seen this reporter before, in the Halo Graphic Novel Stor; "Second Sunrise Over New Mombasa".
    http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comment...thread/cpniitu

Thread Information