Thread: ExG Trigger

Post ExG Trigger

Hello all. I am new to this website of course. Just wanted to announce that I am here lol. I play Halo, Battlefield, and whatever else I feel like playing if people are not online. Which brings me to why I came here. I am looking for people to play with and I was told about this website by DankoholicShane. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

I am currently serving in the US Army so I usually get online during the weekends because we get let out so freaking late during the week. So most of the time you will see me during the weekend. If you see me playing something during the week, then I must have gotten released early or had a day off.

A brief history lesson about myself.. Been playing Halo since Halo CE on Xbox. Was the clan leader of Execution Gaming (formerly known as Execution Squad Gaming, Execution Squad, Execution Squad Inc. <--- last one was Halo 2 days). We primarily played on Clantacular.com when clans and clan battles were actually the thing to do. Nowadays no one wants anything to do with clans and just want to be a lone wolf. I closed ExG down after 5.5 years of running it (2006-2011) due to inactivity and been wanting to get back into the swing of things but like I mentioned before, this generation of gamers don't really like dedicating themselves to a clan...

Well, once I have a bit more time, I plan on catching myself up on the lore and whatnot and see what this community has to offer.

Re: ExG Trigger

Welcome to the community, Trigger!! I hope you enjoy your time here!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Welcome to the community!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Blog Posts

Welcome to FC

On a side note, how long is that sig bomb? Holy crap

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Welcome! I can guarantee you will find people willing to get on Halo.
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Welcome to the community Trigger! I hope you enjoy it here and if you ever want to play send me an invite @ WTFRaptor.

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Blog Posts

Welcome to FC! If you have any questions, feel free to ask and see you on the battlefield!
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Thread Information