Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Iran Nuclear Talks

If somebody is going to launch a nuclear bomb, then they're going to launch it one way or another. With permission or without permission. Until then we can't be in a state of paranoia because then we'll never get done with the things that do matter. Like wiping out Isis.

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Couldn't care less. If they make nukes, they'll probably be stupid enough to detonate one ground level, which will mainly result in fallout and have little concussive effect in comparison to a low altitude blast.

If war starts, I look forward to fight in it, where ever that might be. If not, as long as there's beer and whiskey available, then I'm happy
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

I agree with Silko. Bazonga, you realize people are now fighting ISIS over there right? It isn't as if they have free reign of everything.

I often have the discussion with people on why just cause the news shows tons of police brutality doesn't mean tons of it occurs. Stories on police brutality sells, so guess what? They write up and air a whole fuck ton of them.

Should we question why police forces are receiving military grade APC's and such? Yes, yes we should.

You can live in a state of being afraid of everything, but I've watched an episode of doomday preppers. The episode I watched they were in this rifle tower they constructed firing at targets, and the one guy got his ears fucked. He had earmuffs on, but the way the acoustics worked due to the confined internal structure of the tower amplified the gunshot. The amplification was enough that the earmuffs didn't matter.

So as he's rolling on the ground in pain, and the EMT's come. All I could think is, "good you fucking idiot. That's what you get for thinking the end of the world is right around the corner."

If the world goes to shit, it won't be fixed or saved by those who say, "I told you so. Now I'm gonna go hide in bunker."

No, if the world goes to shit, those who will fix it will be those who stand up and decide to fix it.

To Silko, I agree again xD I really think this will be an important step for the US in international relations where we don't solve it the barrel of a gun.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    So ISIS taking parts of Iraq and Iran isn't an issue? What about if/when ISIS takes over a nuclear plant Iran has? ISIS already has made it clear they will kill everyone that gets in their way and the United States as well as others are blocking them. Once ISIS gets control of a nuclear plant, all hell is going to break loose. I'v watched, read and heard stories from people that have witnessed this shit going down to the point that anything can happen at any moment. Was yesterdays world much safer as todays world is? No. But safety isn't getting better. It's getting worse.

And no civial war with the police in the US? Explain the recent cop killings through ambushes in the past couple months. What about the riots? You may not see it, but no where is safe.

If you feel safe, that's good on you and that is great to hear. But I'm not gonna stand idly by and not prepare for the worst that can happen at any moment.

(NOT TRYING TO FORCE MY RELIGION ON ANYONE)
    In my Religion (Catholic), in the bible it says "The end of the world will come like a thief in the night and will not be expected". With todays technology, that is easily possible. Anything from an EMP bomb to a terrorist attack (which has been successful many times to go undetected).

I will still stand by with what I said. This world has 20 years left unless shit changes right now

Hell, this just popped up on my facebook:

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/us-capito...after-shooting
    ISIS is of course an issue but you have the region wrong. ISIS is attempting to form a nation out of land taken from Iraq and Syria. Iran is apart of this conflict because Iran chooses to be. Iran is fighting ISIS mostly due to ISIS claiming to be Sunni Islamic extremest. Iran is a Shia Islamic state, this is yet another part of the Islamic civil war that has been going on for centuries. Zonga one of the reasons I know ISIS will be unsuccessful in using a nuke is the fact we invaded the middle east because we "thought" Iraq had WMDs. Now imagine what will happen if ISIS actually gets a hold of one. As for the current issue of police brutality. As Eagle said, these type of stories sell so of course we are going to hear about it. How ever these events are a very small minority in the amount of police interactions with civilians. Remember that cops are people too and they are not perfect. They fuck up just like we do. The difference is when police fuck up, the consequences are much more dire then when you or I fuck up. I will admit that maybe I feel safe it is because I have police in my family and I have a better idea then most about what they go through and the massive amount of training they receive to ensure that they enforce the law correctly and come home safe. Perhaps having police in my family also makes me a tad bias, and if that is the case then so be it.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

I bet a bunch of kids arguing about how we should fix this problem over the internet is making ISIS shiver in their sandals.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    As for the current issue of police brutality. As Eagle said, these type of stories sell so of course we are going to hear about it. How ever these events are a very small minority in the amount of police interactions with civilians. Remember that cops are people too and they are not perfect. They fuck up just like we do. The difference is when police fuck up, the consequences are much more dire then when you or I fuck up. I will admit that maybe I feel safe it is because I have police in my family and I have a better idea then most about what they go through and the massive amount of training they receive to ensure that they enforce the law correctly and come home safe. Perhaps having police in my family also makes me a tad bias, and if that is the case then so be it.
    Fight fast, Fight hard- Fighting Falcons

Name: Kane J Haytham
    Skills: Guerrila Warfare, Night Engagements, Demolition
    Personal Equipment: M52B Marine Battle Armor
    In Command Of:Imperial Marine x 665 (uninjured) 56 (injured)
    Imperial Sniper x23
    Imperial Ground Officer x 37
    M52B Marine Battle Armor x 721

Name: Sergei Volosheninov
    Skills: space piloting, large scale naval combat, atmospheric piloting
    Personal Equipment:Body Suit
    In Command Of: 1 Imperial Pilot(s), 1 Space Suits(s)
    some one's gonna have to tell me if I screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea
    I live for ribbing Silko. He's like the site bear. Every once in a while, he'll come out of his interweb cave and when that happens, you need to take some shots before he disappears into hibernation again. I meant cheap shots, but I can see how that could be misconstrued as a hunting metaphor. I don't want to hunt Silko.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey
    Hee-haw motherf*****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    Bitch please. I already beat it and moved on to the next castle.
    I'm the king of the chatbox.

Quote Originally Posted by RENGADE 0F FUNK View Post
    I bet a bunch of kids arguing about how we should fix this problem over the internet is making ISIS shiver in their sandals.
    They fuckin' better be. I ain't fukin around m8.

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Everyone has the right to their own opinion and I still stand by with everything I said

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    Everyone has the right to their own opinion and I still stand by with everything I said
    It's ok man, I'll join you in your bunker. I'll bring the booze. We sure as hell aren't spending the apocalypse sober.

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RENGADE 0F FUNK View Post
    It's ok man, I'll join you in your bunker. I'll bring the booze. We sure as hell aren't spending the apocalypse sober.
    Funk, why is your sig the Sith Code?

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information