Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Iran Nuclear Talks

What are some of your guys' stances? I sit in the middle really.

I think countries that want and have the ability to go nuclear, should. However, Iran is.. well it's Iran.

I'm still reading up on the issue, so if you have knowledge to add I suppose. Add it.

Re: Iran Nuclear Talks

If Iran Had a government that Stopped turning into terrorist organizations that just want to kill everyone, Then maybe they could have nukes but since it is practically run over there by terrorists(and even if it is not the terrorists probably could get the nukes anyway) it probably would be safest if they did not.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

I could care less
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Sapien View Post
    I could care less
    lol

I could care less
    Quoth the Raven
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Here is my opinion, and it will have some profanity. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The world is already fucked.

No one is happy with anyone. There are wars happening everywhere and many times by its own citizens. The US is fighting 2 wars. ISIS and the American people against the Police.

Russia, the Middle East, North Korea and China are fed up with the US. China is less likely to do anything, but they have the biggest military in the world. So they aren't someone we should be pissing off.

World War 3 is upon us. It's already started and has been going for years. World War 3 will be the end of the world. For the end to happen, all it needs is someone with a pissy attitude with nuclear power to say "fuck it" and we got a nuke going off. It will be a full train reaction. 1 will launch, then someone else will launch with retaliation, and then someone will do the exact same thing and it will all go down to every nuke flying in the air. There are already shit leaders in this world with powers they should have never had (Kim-Jong Un being a prime example). There are leaders out there that don't give a shit about it's country and just wants to be known as the guy that took someone down. We are living in the midst of a Modern Day Hitler, but it's not just 1 guy, it's many of them.

I give human life 20 years. There is no way we will all be alive 20 years from now. Prepare now you guys. Stock up and build a plan. Once everything goes to shit, no one is going to help you. It will turn into Survival of the Fittest. And even that won't last long once the radiation from the bombs start to spread through the air.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

I could care less
    Ok, so you're not going to like this, but I think what you're trying to say is you couldn't care less. If you could care less, it means you care somewhat. Unless that's what you're going for, in which case disregard.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    Ok, so you're not going to like this, but I think what you're trying to say is you couldn't care less. If you could care less, it means you care somewhat. Unless that's what you're going for, in which case disregard.
    If you didn't say that, I was going to. But then I realized that Cpt Nick is basically the forum dick nowadays and decided to not post anything, as I couldn't care less.

Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazongaman502 View Post
    Here is my opinion, and it will have some profanity. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The world is already fucked.

No one is happy with anyone. There are wars happening everywhere and many times by its own citizens. The US is fighting 2 wars. ISIS and the American people against the Police.

Russia, the Middle East, North Korea and China are fed up with the US. China is less likely to do anything, but they have the biggest military in the world. So they aren't someone we should be pissing off.

World War 3 is upon us. It's already started and has been going for years. World War 3 will be the end of the world. For the end to happen, all it needs is someone with a pissy attitude with nuclear power to say "fuck it" and we got a nuke going off. It will be a full train reaction. 1 will launch, then someone else will launch with retaliation, and then someone will do the exact same thing and it will all go down to every nuke flying in the air. There are already shit leaders in this world with powers they should have never had (Kim-Jong Un being a prime example). There are leaders out there that don't give a shit about it's country and just wants to be known as the guy that took someone down. We are living in the midst of a Modern Day Hitler, but it's not just 1 guy, it's many of them.

I give human life 20 years. There is no way we will all be alive 20 years from now. Prepare now you guys. Stock up and build a plan. Once everything goes to shit, no one is going to help you. It will turn into Survival of the Fittest. And even that won't last long once the radiation from the bombs start to spread through the air.
    This is paranoia at it's best. Zonga I think it might be time to put the bong down for a few days. I am not being my normal smart ass self right now I am being 100% serious. There is no American civil police war, WWIII is not waiting for someone to fuck up, and despots like Kim Jong Un have always been around. While yes, many nations are not happy with the US on how it handles foreign events, but until one of those nations gets off their asses and handles it themselves they will not do a damn thing about how the US does business. There is a reason why we are the globe hegemon.

Quote Originally Posted by NecroNocte View Post
    What are some of your guys' stances? I sit in the middle really.

I think countries that want and have the ability to go nuclear, should. However, Iran is.. well it's Iran.

I'm still reading up on the issue, so if you have knowledge to add I suppose. Add it.
    My opinion on this is if you are a believer of DPT then this is a great step forward. I see myself as more of a defensive realist so I hope that this agreement 1) Leads to future stability in the region 2) Doesn't get bent over by congress trying to flex it's muscles to the President 3) Is actually followed Iran and if not, someone has the balls to follow through with the punishment for breaking the agreement. Yet at the same time I am very very skeptical of this and that nagging voice in the back of my head is saying there is no way this will work. Right now every day citizens have little power in this, but come November we can really show our opinion on this at the polls. I foresee this being a major talking point for the congressional elections, and some of the freshman congressmen who have been laying the rhetoric pretty thick are going to be looking for a new job come next year.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Forever BLUE
    Forever REDD
    Forever FC
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    This is paranoia at it's best. Zonga I think it might be time to put the bong down for a few days. I am not being my normal smart ass self right now I am being 100% serious. There is no American civil police war, WWIII is not waiting for someone to fuck up, and despots like Kim Jong Un have always been around. While yes, many nations are not happy with the US on how it handles foreign events, but until one of those nations gets off their asses and handles it themselves they will not do a damn thing about how the US does business. There is a reason why we are the globe hegemon.

My opinion on this is if you are a believer of DPT then this is a great step forward. I see myself as more of a defensive realist so I hope that this agreement 1) Leads to future stability in the region 2) Doesn't get bent over by congress trying to flex it's muscles to the President 3) Is actually followed Iran and if not, someone has the balls to follow through with the punishment for breaking the agreement. Yet at the same time I am very very skeptical of this and that nagging voice in the back of my head is saying there is no way this will work. Right now every day citizens have little power in this, but come November we can really show our opinion on this at the polls. I foresee this being a major talking point for the congressional elections, and some of the freshman congressmen who have been laying the rhetoric pretty thick are going to be looking for a new job come next year.
    So ISIS taking parts of Iraq and Iran isn't an issue? What about if/when ISIS takes over a nuclear plant Iran has? ISIS already has made it clear they will kill everyone that gets in their way and the United States as well as others are blocking them. Once ISIS gets control of a nuclear plant, all hell is going to break loose. I'v watched, read and heard stories from people that have witnessed this shit going down to the point that anything can happen at any moment. Was yesterdays world much safer as todays world is? No. But safety isn't getting better. It's getting worse.

And no civial war with the police in the US? Explain the recent cop killings through ambushes in the past couple months. What about the riots? You may not see it, but no where is safe.

If you feel safe, that's good on you and that is great to hear. But I'm not gonna stand idly by and not prepare for the worst that can happen at any moment.

(NOT TRYING TO FORCE MY RELIGION ON ANYONE)
    In my Religion (Catholic), in the bible it says "The end of the world will come like a thief in the night and will not be expected". With todays technology, that is easily possible. Anything from an EMP bomb to a terrorist attack (which has been successful many times to go undetected).

I will still stand by with what I said. This world has 20 years left unless shit changes right now

Hell, this just popped up on my facebook:

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/us-capito...after-shooting
    Last edited by bazongaman502; 04-11-2015 at 03:40 PM.

I was born Awesome.
    Everything I do is Awesome. Anything I touch is Awesome.
    I didn't choose the Awesome Life.
    It chose me

Thread Information