Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FC Update 9.4

Re: FC Update 9.4

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    first of all, 1 game lead! suck it red! (and green)

i'm joking of course, but i am kind of surprised at how equal it's been throughout the war. neither side pulling way ahead, awesome.

I have a few concerns, you say the war will end in a month? it'll take minimum a week to meet the gametype requirements alone, probably one or two, and it'll be a minimum 3 weeks to reach a capital if one side wins every attacking map, which is doubtful, especially on such an even war. And for the next war, a planned ending already? I don't like this. It should proceed naturally and end when one side, you know, wins. Besides, why end the war when halo 5 comes out? It might have issues on launch. there should be no need to wait in peacetime for them to fix their shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    Yes. Please don't just end the war because another release is imminent. The last Halo 4 war was ended prematurely and we suffered because it took months of peacetime and then delaying things before we had a real war again.
    See, although they may be predictions, that's assuming FC has enough people actively participating in the wars to continue with MCC.

A lot of people have already left or are boycotting the battles because of MCC, as if they're irreconcilable to the game. I don't know about anybody else, but I personally would rather put my money on Halo 5 and move to it straight away, because both REDD and BLUE are almost relying on one squad each for attendance.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

I did the thing for the thing.

Also, as a heads-up, calling Mythonian a robot or Skynet will result in an infraction point. Let's hit our infraction quota, guys!! :P
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

That's true Solace & Barry, I'm sorry lol

I was just giving my input in the case the topic of ending the war arises at some point. That's all

Master of Badassery, Truth & Honor!

Myth Is the hero we all need and deserve.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by BarrySoap View Post
    See, although they may be predictions, that's assuming FC has enough people actively participating in the wars to continue with MCC.

A lot of people have already left or are boycotting the battles because of MCC, as if they're irreconcilable to the game. I don't know about anybody else, but I personally would rather put my money on Halo 5 and move to it straight away, because both REDD and BLUE are almost relying on one squad each for attendance.
    I totally understand that. I'm just have this feeling of deja vu. It's like we moved on from a game with low attendance and put all of our money in this highly anticipated super awesome game before. And instead of being the game we dreamed of it being, it was crap and we lost members instead of gaining members.

But maybe I just imagined it...

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    I totally understand that. I'm just have this feeling of deja vu. It's like we moved on from a game with low attendance and put all of our money in this highly anticipated super awesome game before. And instead of being the game we dreamed of it being, it was crap and we lost members instead of gaining members.

But maybe I just imagined it...
    Is it really that bad now though? I feel like people are just disliking MCC for the sake of it now, or just to ride the bandwagon. Matchmaking wait times are gone, the promised games have been delivered, an update has just came with news of new ranking systems, etc. I'm still confused as to why people are still not playing it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    Myth Is the hero we all need and deserve.
    http://fcwars.net/forums/member.php?2202-Deaf
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Push! We have nothing left to lose!
    Muffin Clan

Stuck at an outpost, trying to get host, all of my ammo spent killing you~

I've filled it out, nice update btw

I have completed the questionaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Let's hit our infraction quota, guys!! :P
    ^^^ I can't be carrying you people anymore. You people need to carry your own damn weight!

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Signed and dated.
    terra incognita

diu imperio vivere

Thread Information