Thread: Halo Maps

Hybrid View

Halo Maps

Tomorrow at 10 PM est I will be sitting down and going through all the halo maps for my own personal benefit skill wise and memorization wise, and it might get lonely or dull so if anyone is interested please add me or post GT's here. Mine is the same as my username. Thanks.

Bow chicka wow wow.

Re: Halo Maps

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanAndShady View Post
    Tomorrow at 10 PM est I will be sitting down and going through all the halo maps for my own personal benefit skill wise and memorization wise, and it might get lonely or dull so if anyone is interested please add me or post GT's here. Mine is the same as my username. Thanks.
    May take quite the while, are you sure you aren't better playing matchmaking? Surely experience is better than viewing.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Re: Halo Maps

A lot of the maps within the MCC are irrelevant and underplayed. I'd say if you are really interested in putting time into studying the maps, go ahead and spend time on the maps that are played the most.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Thread Information