Threaded View

I need more help!

Well, this time it's more of a we than an I, but whatever.

So NecroNocte, Mos Deaf, and myself (mostly them) have been working on a promo video for FC and we need some voice/body actors for the shooting. There are quite a few spots available, and we need people from both sides to help us out. It's a video for the community, so we would love if as many of you as possible could help, just in any way at all. I'm not entirely sure how those guys want it run, but I've got a rough idea of the amount of people we'll need. It might be changed a bit once Necro and Mos see this post. (Mos pretty much told me to do this in the same sentence as the word 'goodnight', so... Yeah...)

Cast

BLUE

Main (Scene 1 & first part of 2)

Random BLUE (Condescending to women, gets killed by said women)

Female 1 (I Imagine they're like the stereotypical groupie girl, with a hint of masochism. Yeah...)

Female 2 (^)

NervyDestroyer (Heh)
    • NervyDestroyer

About 2 soldiers for my secret scene

Some extras

REDD
    • Lol its James (Somewhere in here)

Random REDD (Get's killed 9 lines into the vid)

HighCom *You don't have to be a HighCom to do it (Argues with a female elite. No I am not making this up)
    • ArchAngelLloyd

Elite (Female. Argues with HighCom)

About 2 soldiers for my secret scene

Some extras

Other

Cameras
    • Mos Deaf

Forgers
    • Mos Deaf
    • Legendary Nova

Someone with some video GFX knowledge

Your wallet (Videos like this aren't cheap!)

Here's a link to the script for reference and such. It goes without saying, but for my ease of mind, please don't edit it without asking first. (Don't make me call my drop bears on yo' ass!) Feel free to add comments to the bits that you like/don't like. Hope to see a lot of you guys getting involved with this. I'm definitely excited waiting for the end result!

Shooting has been postponed until further notice.
    Last edited by Legendary Nova; 05-14-2015 at 11:27 PM.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Thread Information