Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warlight Event!

Warlight Event!

Hey FC!!

I know we have done this before and I'm bringing it back!

Whats Warlight?

WarLight is a customizable Risk-like strategy game where you compete to conquer the world.

How Can I sign up?

Signing up is easy, just go to the right corner and hit sign up.

https://www.warlight.net

What's this event about?

Well if I get enough participation we could set up a really big map, maybe add teams, maybe do solo killing! It's up to you! If you like Risk, you will like this game. I won't make the map to big, as it will take a long time to complete, but big enough for a long game to flourish.

(Now for the veterans of warlight on FC, i know who you are, know that if there is to many people I won't be able to start up a game becuase I'm not a high enough level . Will get someone to do it for me, but that's not the problem now.)

Warlight has two modes.

So right now Warlight is configured with two modes, Multi-day and Real-time. I would like to do Multi-day in this event, other events could be Real-time. This in return gives you time to do your own real life stuff and still get to play without getting kicked out of the game. Usually in Mult-day games you play once or twice a day if lucky. We can set the cap to be kicked around 2 full days of inactivity.

Final Words

Okay, I'm Ready! Let's do this!

If you are signed up and wish to participate in this game, which is very fun if played right, reply to this thread that you wish to participate. I will be personally messaging you to get the email you signed up with to put you in the game, that's how inviting works.

Participants:

1. LolitsJames
    2. Mythonian
    3. SilverSleek
    4.LegendaryNova
    5. AbnormallyLilith
    6. Graycochea
    7. Haharun2y0mama
    8. PurpleGamer17
    9. W3z4b1

To be entered

Last edited by Lol its James; 04-29-2015 at 11:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

Re: Warlight Event!

Sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    (Now for the veterans of warlight on FC, i know who you are, know that if there is to many people I won't be able to start up a game becuase I'm not a high enough level . Will get someone to do it for me, but that's not the problem now.)
    I got you covered like Syfe.
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Sign me up.

I know you do, you and purple were the main candidates I was talking about xD. Thanks!
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

Blog Posts

Sad part is so many people here will not get that reference.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

i'll be down for a multi-day i guess.

i'm going to hold everyone back, as i sleep during the day and work at nights, so i'll only make my moves at like 2 or 3 in the morning. unless i make them just after waking up. 50/50.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    i'm going to hold everyone back, as i sleep during the day and work at nights, so i'll only make my moves at like 2 or 3 in the morning. unless i make them just after waking up. 50/50.
    Uhh... Hi.

Also, put me down for it. Seems like a cool idea.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Myth is playing sooo... everyone is basically fucked. I haven't played WarLight since the last time everyone was into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Updated until this point, Grey and silko want to play? It'll only make you better

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Can I be on a team with Myth? I enjoy winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    Can I be on a team with Myth? I enjoy winning.
    If I get 8-10 people I will randomly assign teams of 2 out of a hat. You might be with myth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lol its James View Post
    Hey FC!!

I know we have done this before and I'm bringing it back!

Whats Warlight?

WarLight is a customizable Risk-like strategy game where you compete to conquer the world.

How Can I sign up?

Signing up is easy, just go to the right corner and hit sign up.

https://www.warlight.net

What's this event about?

Well if I get enough participation we could set up a really big map, maybe add teams, maybe do solo killing! It's up to you! If you like Risk, you will like this game. I won't make the map to big, as it will take a long time to complete, but big enough for a long game to flourish.

Warlight has two modes.

So right now Warlight is configured with two modes, Multi-day and Real-time. I would like to do Multi-day in this event, other events could be Real-time. This in return gives you time to do your own real life stuff and still get to play without getting kicked out of the game. Usually in Mult-day games you play once or twice a day if lucky. We can set the cap to be kicked around 2 full days of inactivity.

Final Words

Okay, I'm Ready! Let's do this!

If you are signed up and wish to participate in this game, which is very fun if played right, reply to this thread that you wish to participate. I will be personally messaging you to get the email you signed up with to put you in the game, that's how inviting works.

Participants:

1. LolitsJames
    2. Mythonian
    3. SilverSleek
    4.LegendaryNova
    5. AbnormallyLilith

To be entered

Thread Information