Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customs Night

Re: Customs Night

The turnout last night was appalling. Somehow, it managed to be worse than last week's one.

It's hard to play a map designed for 16 people with less than a single team's worth of players... Just saying...

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Small customs night last night due to scrims. I'm a bit upset at the turnout, but it was late by the time scrims were done. I get that.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her

Peacetime is upon us guys! Now that there aren't any more battles for a bit, I'm expecting a lot more of you to be there Saturdays at 6pm EDT! It's a really fun event when we get a good turnout. It's up to you guys to make it better for the rest of us!

And for anyone who hasn't heard it yet, you also get to hear my glorious Aussie accent if you come! Now if that doesn't motivate you I don't know what will.

Thread Information