June- month of challenge

Well hey there, friendly neighborhood sleek here.

Throughout June, i will be going all out trying to complete the halo LASO playlists, as well as speedruns and other difficulty/time based achievements. I'm here to recruit a team, a mighty team, who can conquer all challenges placed before them! You can choose to join me only for some parts of the journey, or offer to help through the whole thing. These are the achievements i'm going for, in order of my attempted completion. There is a hard end to my challenge at june 25th, as i have other obligations starting then. (i'll be doing them all solo if nobody wants to join me. Team of one, Ouh rah!)

P.S, i'll be making a skype group to help coordinate, so gimme yer name if i don't have you already!

PHASE 1: The warmup.

Limit: 3 people.

This phase will repeat after the successful completion of a Phase 2 laso playlist. Choose the ones from the game we'll play.

Halo CE: Easy run through and strategizing. Overshields are for Sissies, Walk It Off, That Just Happened, Look Out for the Little Guys, Leave It Where It Lay, Pacifist, All According to Plan..., Beachhead

Halo 2: Easy run through and strategizing. Needs More Whammy Bar, Like Peanut Butter and Chocolate, Commuter, He Never Gets Me Anything

Halo 3: Easy run through and strategizing. Begins with a Single Step, Who Needs Them?, Annual, mind the gap

Halo 4: Easy run through and strategizing. This is my Rifle, This is my Gun, Bros to the Close, No One Left Behind, What Power Outage?, No Easy Way Out

Phase 2: LASO playlists

limit: 3 people, 1 for halo 2.

LASO master achievement. Games can be played in no specific order. I recommend halo 2 as last so we can devote our undivided attention to it.

Phase 3: Speedruns

limit: 0, sorry, it's faster that way.
    this phase will only be done if i have time. I don't expect to reach this phase, i'll list these if they become relevant.

Phase 4: Spartan ops

limit: 3 (I'll be doing them solo legendary as well for that achievement, but i want the complete legendary completion, solo and co-op.)
    this phase will only be done if i have time. I don't expect to reach this phase, i'll list these if they become relevant.

Phase 5: Cleanup

limit: 3
    this phase will only be done if i have time. I don't expect to reach this phase, i'll list these if they become relevant. skulls, terminals, etc. I have them all, just helping out.

Phase 6: Matchmaking

Limit: 7- varies on playlist

NOTE: JamieDJ will be streaming us when we start our Run! we'll be starting with Halo Ce, going to halo 3, halo 4, and then finishing with halo 2. And then maybe the Legendary master chief playlist if we're good enough. (Though i think halo 2 may be our downfall. curse you gravemind!)

The team:
    Silversleek
    JamieDJ
    Barrysoap
    Legendary Nova (if his connection holds out)
    nervy
    Last edited by silversleek; 05-28-2015 at 03:48 PM.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Re: June- month of challenge

If I get better internet within the next few weeks, I'd definitely be up for helping with this.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Quote Originally Posted by L3g3ndarY NovA View Post
    I'd definitely be up for helping with this.
    Me too. Definitely need those achievements, and I'll lend a hand where it's needed.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Me as well! I've been trying to complete these for some time. Would love to have some help!
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Count me in. I love speedrunning!
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Thread Information