Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Map Selection Change

Well if you wanna get THAT technical then odst is the newest so campaign wars. I don't believe there was a Halo CE anny war now was there??? Just because it's revamped doesn't mean it's remotely new. Just a way for them to make more money on an older game. MCC is just a way to put halo on the xbox one and it was a failure otherwise we would still be playing just halo 4 as it should be. So point being just because they wouldn't move just halo 4 to the xbone doesn't mean we should mix other crap in. We already had a mixed war so now we should have a solid war of just one halo leading into halo 5.

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by DarkS1de Reborn View Post
    We already had a mixed war so now we should have a solid war of just one halo leading into halo 5.
    I agree with this.

I understand why people want to play all of the games or at least H2A + H4.

I don't know if I just don't like switching back and forth between games during a battle night/war or maybe it is just that MCC kinda sucks. But this past war was definitely my least favorite. The gameplay really didn't do it for me.

Alright, so honestly, there is no point in discussing this topic. Once the 9th Anniversary is out of the way and the new leadership has taken its place. Then we will be able to make this happen, but as for now it is pointless.

Thank you Houdini some common sense and logic!! Lol. I don't mind it in particular if the game would work right.... BUT I also want to play one solid game.. Not jump around a lot and always have a different play style between games.

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Solace View Post
    Alright, so honestly, there is no point in discussing this topic. Once the 9th Anniversary is out of the way and the new leadership has taken its place. Then we will be able to make this happen, but as for now it is pointless.
    I don't think discussing things is ever pointless. How is the leadership going to make an informed decision about what the community wants if they community isn't discussing it?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Houdini some common sense and logic!! Lol. I don't mind it in particular if the game would work right.... BUT I also want to play one solid game.. Not jump around a lot and always have a different play style between games.
    It's not really common sense or logic. It's just a personal preference for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    I don't think discussing things is ever pointless. How is the leadership going to make an informed decision about what the community wants if they community isn't discussing it?
    Its just that it would be best to discuss it after everything takes place. Do you understand what I mean?

------UPDATED-------
    Reply to Darkside:
    Seeing as VbD barely shows up have of the time I doubt that. Rules are meant to be followed. If it were a newer person that made the mistake, then yes we would over look it, but if it is an older member then it is on them. Just move on with this bullshit and just get things going. This community is already having issues, we DO NOT need to fight against each other. We need to work together.
    Last edited by Ominous Solace; 06-06-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Well if you wanna get THAT technical then odst is the newest so campaign wars. I don't believe there was a Halo CE anny war now was there??? Just because it's revamped doesn't mean it's remotely new. Just a way for them to make more money on an older game. MCC is just a way to put halo on the xbox one and it was a failure otherwise we would still be playing just halo 4 as it should be. So point being just because they wouldn't move just halo 4 to the xbone doesn't mean we should mix other crap in. We already had a mixed war so now we should have a solid war of just one halo leading into halo 5.
    FC always has been a multiplayer war community, so I'm just going to ignore that clearly inflammatory comment.

We made the decision to go next gen, this is a new game. Therefore the newest game, a game we elected to move on to as a community. There is clear problems with HCE and H3. That's no secret, however, I enjoyed H2A more than H4. It was equally as stable. I could easily play the immature kid card like some people and threaten to leave if it isn't H4 only. To those people I ask what's more important, their own personal, singular happiness or the happiness of others? We are a community, we should all bond together and share some common ground. This has been lost recently. I haven't saw any of the H2A instability more than H4. We will have lag, we have European players, west and east coast Americans and a god damn Roo! (Australian). FC spans an entire globe, I don't see why we should bicker and be more of detriment when what this community needs is agreement in order to reflourish. Those who are just going to leave if we do not omit a game from a war, a game others enjoy playing simply do not have the community's best interests at heart. I'll play whatever happens, even if I don't enjoy it because this community is a family to me. Morning, day and night across all time zones we are active. There's always someone here to have a bit of a laugh with and I think that's what's been forgotten by many, this isn't a serious competitive community, this is a 'fun war-sim community based on respect'. Something we were all told. Competition can be healthy but it can sour quickly. I know I've ended up on a rant but someone had to say it.

We need more members who put the community first, or at least we need them to stand up and make their voice heard.
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

[QUOTE=Solus Exsequor;171369]FC always has been a multiplayer war community, so I'm just going to ignore that clearly inflammatory comment.

^^^ taste of your own medicine when you always have a shitty attitude towards me and show very little respect 90% of the time.

Happiness of others, but yet you're one of the few that has to argue every single point you deem fit that suits you whether others like it or not. We are a community? Then act like it.

Those who are just going to leave if we do not omit a game from a war, a game others enjoy playing simply do not have the community's best interests at heart? Neither do the people who blatantly don't care how those people feel either.

This isn't a serious competitive community, this is a 'fun war-sim community based on respect'??!!! HA biggest joke I've ever heard considering BLUE took such pride in VBD (which NO1 on the opposing army even remotely enjoys playing.) and beating a barely functioning army and uses the rule book every single possible time they can like last Sunday when you guys couldn't even restart a simple match because someone unknowing of the rules ended a game THEY WERE WINNING 4 minutes in?? Sounds childish and competitive to me.

We need more members who put the community first, or at least we need them to stand up and make their voice heard? and yet when we do people like you jump down their throats with your opinions about their opinions.

And then it was locked

Please try to get along and be respectful

"Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Thread Information