Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Map Selection Change

I like all of the games. I want to keep playing them all.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    I feel... Sarcasm...? Maybe...? No... Yes...? Maybe...
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

H2A is just like CE H2C an H3. The shots don't register right and never have yet, most maps are completely broken with spawns and swap constantly. If you wanna say that game works better then you obviously don't play halo much.. Go play h2a ranked and take a vid of every single match you play and go watch how 1/3 of shots ALWAYS miss even when the shot is dead on and it is NOT due to your connection. Yes the game connects better than the others, but as for gameplay it is still quite broken. Hit detection is extremely inconsistent. The game still has massive packet loss and netcode issues which cause terrible bullet refunding problems, to the point where sometimes 30% + of fired bullets are not recognized during the handshake between host and client.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkS1de Reborn View Post
    H2A is just like CE H2C an H3. The shots don't register right and never have yet, most maps are completely broken with spawns and swap constantly. If you wanna say that game works better then you obviously don't play halo much.. Go play h2a ranked and take a vid of every single match you play and go watch how 1/3 of shots ALWAYS miss even when the shot is dead on and it is NOT due to your connection. Yes the game connects better than the others, but as for gameplay it is still quite broken. Hit detection is extremely inconsistent. The game still has massive packet loss and netcode issues which cause terrible bullet refunding problems, to the point where sometimes 30% + of fired bullets are not recognized during the handshake between host and client.
    I have never experienced any of what you describe above :/

I think the majority would want to have H2A on the roundup
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

How much H2A do you play? Every single game I play I can point out every single shot that hit but didn't register. That and the shield pop is ridiculous. Shields flare a hell of a lot more than they should acting as if shots continuously register when they don't it just looks like it. Specially with a burst shot from a br. This is coming from someone who used to play to a lot and can easily call out bs. Lets take hippie for an example, earlier he loaded a clip playing h2a on Zenith he had the drop on this dude hardcore, put 4 FULL shots into him and his shields didn't drop at all. He took 9 shots or some crap total and every single one was from his view of the sights were dead on and yet the game only registered 2 and the other dude killed him in 5. It's all a matter of perspective and watching your own gameplay and realizing you are getting screwed on what you think is really working or not.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkS1de Reborn View Post
    How much H2A do you play? Every single game I play I can point out every single shot that hit but didn't register. That and the shield pop is ridiculous. Shields flare a hell of a lot more than they should acting as if shots continuously register when they don't it just looks like it. Specially with a burst shot from a br. This is coming from someone who used to play to a lot and can easily call out bs. Lets take hippie for an example, earlier he loaded a clip playing h2a on Zenith he had the drop on this dude hardcore, put 4 FULL shots into him and his shields didn't drop at all. He took 9 shots or some crap total and every single one was from his view of the sights were dead on and yet the game only registered 2 and the other dude killed him in 5. It's all a matter of perspective and watching your own gameplay and realizing you are getting screwed on what you think is really working or not.
    I've played the game enough to hate it. I don't like it, but it is a stable game and I would still like to see it stay on the WARMAP. H4 and H2A would be good since they are the most stable. H2A doesn't compare to the connections issues of the other 3 games
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Quote Originally Posted by BarrySoap View Post
    I feel... Sarcasm...? Maybe...? No... Yes...? Maybe...
    No sarcasm. I like the variety and the different playstyles that come with it. Compared to the rest of the MCC, I'm least satisfied with how H4 plays, though I understand if there's a change in the games we are allowed to play.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

I'm sticking with h4 only since we are going into h5 which is how this place is supposed to be.. You don't go h2 to h4 then h3 because well just because?? GO IN ORDER!!!!!

Dark side, this entire game is the newest game. Technically H2A is the newest as it's a revamp. I think it should be up to the FMs to decide. It should be decided by those that make the map

Although MCC as a whole is the newest
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

Thread Information