Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: play halo

play halo

I see people coming up with all of these complicated solutions to issues like respect, fun, skill, ranks, leadership, etc. etc. but i think everyone is missing a pretty simple problem here, one that's annoyed me for awhile.

Nobody seems to be playing halo. I mean sure, i see people get on every now and then, but for the most part, Nobody plays halo on a regular basis, and I have like, half of FC on my friends list. I usually see people playing destiny for like, 8 hours a day. people get on just for battlenights and maybe squad practices and that's it!

Do your part, play halo. I know, MCC has it's problems, but nobody will "fix" FC if they aren't even acknowledging the basis it started on, some friends getting together and playing halo. We complain about a lack of recruitment, go play halo matchmaking. We complain about people not getting along and starting drama, start some custom games and learn to tolerate eachother. We want to fix a skill level imbalance, so Go practice at halo. You're not going to get better at halo by playing elder scrolls online.

I know what you're thinking, "but silver, I want to play these other games that i spent my hard earned money on!" Well, fuck you sure you can do that, but get on for an hour or two and play with your FC pals!

#FCagainstdestiny
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Re: play halo

This is probably the most practical suggestion I have seen on this forum in a long time. We can talk till we're blue in the face about 'What's wrong with FC', but just getting together and playing the game will help a lot in it's own regard. Now I'm not with the whole against Destiny thing (since I play it as well), but I agree perhaps we should all take a break from it every so and then.

And to those who seem to think MCC is so broken it can't be played, you need some mouthwash. Sure, when it released it was the biggest piece of shit this side of Mars. It has improved a lot and for the most part can be played just fine (except Halo 3, like wtf is going with that). In VM we regularly just jump on MCC for the sake of playing some Halo. It may only be a couple hours, but hey at least we're playing.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

I'm not sure how many people are going to change because of this, but I definitely agree that we should be doing more on MCC.

I remember being able to get on Xbox any night and always find a lobby that I was invited to and welcome to join going in to play BTB with 8+ people. That doesn't happen anymore.

The only sad thing is that it is currently peacetime and activity always drops during peacetime. Hopefully we'll start the next war soon so people can be motivated to get playing again.

Animus 4 Ever
    SpcX
    Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: jamidj

I play daily, anyone who's up for playing just send me an invite. great job silver
    ۰۪۫J۰۰۪۫a۰۰۪۫m۰۰۪۫i ۰۰۪۫e۰۰۪۫D۰۰۪۫ J۰Purple Army Elite Trooper
    What We Do In Life, Echos in Eternity.

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

I was playing today. If I see FC people on, I'll start inviting. I am getting pretty tired of playing alone, which is why I joined FC in the first place, well... that and the cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

While I agree with the OP, it's possible that people aren't playing matchmaking together because they simply haven't added many people from FC.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

GT: Morpheenn I've added people from the old post with a list of gamertags inv me anytime

Blog Posts

<--- GT. I actually got online today. Do I get 10 Gamerscore?
    Fight fast, Fight hard- Fighting Falcons

Name: Kane J Haytham
    Skills: Guerrila Warfare, Night Engagements, Demolition
    Personal Equipment: M52B Marine Battle Armor
    In Command Of:Imperial Marine x 665 (uninjured) 56 (injured)
    Imperial Sniper x23
    Imperial Ground Officer x 37
    M52B Marine Battle Armor x 721

Name: Sergei Volosheninov
    Skills: space piloting, large scale naval combat, atmospheric piloting
    Personal Equipment:Body Suit
    In Command Of: 1 Imperial Pilot(s), 1 Space Suits(s)
    some one's gonna have to tell me if I screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea
    I live for ribbing Silko. He's like the site bear. Every once in a while, he'll come out of his interweb cave and when that happens, you need to take some shots before he disappears into hibernation again. I meant cheap shots, but I can see how that could be misconstrued as a hunting metaphor. I don't want to hunt Silko.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey
    Hee-haw motherf*****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    Bitch please. I already beat it and moved on to the next castle.
    I'm the king of the chatbox.

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    We complain about people not getting along and starting drama, start some custom games and learn to tolerate eachother.
    http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....-Customs-Night

People complain about there being no FC events more than about how bad MCC is and then don't even come to one when it's set up for them. This evening was the 8th week I've done this and barely anyone out of Renegade has shown up to any of them.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post
    While I agree with the OP, it's possible that people aren't playing matchmaking together because they simply haven't added many people from FC.
    http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....unity-Together

Time to fix that.
    Photobucket is garage, sig coming eventually.
    Need an Admin? Contact me, I am always around.
    "Metkil is the best admin ever" - Silko 2015
    "metkil is god, metkil is life" - Guzzie 2016

Thread Information