Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Re: New Squad System

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    I guess I don't really understand this perspective. What would you call the players and squads who would jump armies on battle nights to play for the other army last war? We did temporary transfers last war with the current population, we just didn't have an official system that formally allowed players to play for the opposing army.

I don't see how an "official" mercenary system is any different than the unofficial system we were just using. (Except that it would be standardized and we would be able to more closely ensure fairness.)
    It shouldn't have even been done in the beginning, the night should have just ended and WC should have had a serious meeting afterwards.
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Re: New Squad System

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Sapien View Post
    It shouldn't have even been done in the beginning, the night should have just ended and WC should have had a serious meeting afterwards.
    I think the goal is to not have battle nights cancelled. If we can have a system that eliminates (or at least reduces) the need to end battle nights then I don't see a reason not to pursue it.

An official system would allow for discussion to solidify when it is justified and when it is not justified to end a battle night early and to hopefully allow for more structure in the event that these types of situations arise in the future. It is much easier to plan ahead than it is to adjust on the fly.

Thread Information