Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Squad Council

Re: Squad Council

I don't know why we are trying to break down systems that work, and have been proven to work well for years.

We should be more focused on the bigger issues we face rather than constantly throwing around alternatives to situations that do not need fixing. To sum it up,

Don't fix what ain't broke
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Solus Exsequor View Post
    I don't know why we are trying to break down systems that work, and have been proven to work well for years.

We should be more focused on the bigger issues we face rather than constantly throwing around alternatives to situations that do not need fixing. To sum it up,

Don't fix what ain't broke
    It ain't broke...

Are you sure?

We seem to be in an all time low of attendance and all time low of morale. Isn't the War Council (those responsible for the well being of the community) responsible for the current situation? Doesn't that imply that the system is broke?

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    It ain't broke...

Are you sure?

We seem to be in an all time low of attendance and all time low of morale. Isn't the War Council (those responsible for the well being of the community) responsible for the current situation? Doesn't that imply that the system is broke?
    Low attendance is a byproduct of many different, complex factors. it's not just a problem within our community, but the entire halo community as a whole (go look at some numbers). Yes, we can do things to improve the community experience, and I think we are starting to head in the right direction, but blaming everything on the current "system" is not a fair verdict; a bit tunnel visioned.

Anyways, I have been giving your idea some thought, and have some tweaks and changes that may make it a plausible suggestion. I am working on a few other things so i can discuss these at a later time.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    Low attendance is a byproduct of many different, complex factors. it's not just a problem within our community, but the entire halo community as a whole (go look at some numbers). Yes, we can do things to improve the community experience, and I think we are starting to head in the right direction, but blaming everything on the current "system" is not a fair verdict; a bit tunnel visioned.

Anyways, I have been giving your idea some thought, and have some tweaks and changes that may make it a plausible suggestion. I am working on a few other things so i can discuss these at a later time.
    People have blamed the game for literally 3 years now. At some point, after 3 years of lowering attendance, something should be done.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    People have blamed the game for literally 3 years now. At some point, after 3 years of lowering attendance, something should be done.
    Well Halo 4, the title that literally killed the halo population, did come out nearly 3 years ago.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    Everything has multiple complex factors involved, and I'm not blaming it on the system. I'm claiming that one of the multiple factors is the system.

The system is within our control, so if we can change it to make it not a factor that is hindering the community then I don't see why we shouldn't.

its called halo 4 bruh, do you even math bro?
    HighLight is the best player in vbd.

http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?u=1093&type=sig  pic&dateline=1375446743

Blog Posts

As a few people said, H4 came out 3 years ago and we had the amazing game that is MCC for the past 8 months. So yeah the game holds 75% of the blame. Nice subtle jab tho

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

I like this Idea However If a squad leader is not doing his job(in the counsel), But does an amazing job as A squad leader, Would said person then be removed from CO position because he does not do a good job in the counsel?

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drth spartan View Post
    I like this Idea However If a squad leader is not doing his job(in the counsel), But does an amazing job as A squad leader, Would said person then be removed from CO position because he does not do a good job in the counsel?
    I am guessing not really? I assume you just won't be able to voice your opinions on the matters and such
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Thread Information