The Solution to all Your Cross-Platform Woes

Hey there! My name is Legendary Nova and I'm here to talk to you about the best new invention in gaming!

Do you enjoy the popular Xbox game, Halo?
    Do you enjoy the popular Nintendo game, The Legend of Zelda?
    Do you enjoy the popular PlayStation game, Ratchet and Clank?
    Do you enjoy the popular PlayStation game, Kingdom Hearts?
    Do you hate that these games are on separate consoles, and don't have the money to be able to buy them all separately?

If you answered yes to all of the above questions, do I ever have the best thing for you! I would love to introduce you to...

The Legend of Master Sora and Clank!!!

This will be a first and third-person action-adventure platforming shooter role-playing game that will appeal to all players, young or old. It combines the best FPS mechanics from Halo, with the amazing storyline of Legend of Zelda, stunning enemies and NPCs from Kingdom Hearts, and the quirkiest weapons and equipment from Ratchet and Clank. It will be beautiful.

That's where you come in. I need you to help me develop this game. I've even got the main character created:

The Legend of Master Sora and Clank.png

The story will be centered around ^ those guys (Master Sora and Clank) as they fly around the Solana Galaxy defeating Heartless Covenant in an attempt to rid Hyrule from the control of the evil Ganondorf.

Anyone with 3D graphical animation experience would be amazing, as well as a few voice actors, a PR guy, lots of money, someone who can keep the copyright lawsuits away, some people I pay to just sit around and do nothing, another graphics guy, some more voices, a studio, a couple hundred coffees, and someone who actually knows how to make a video game.

"But what if I'm none of those things, Nova?" I hear you cry. Well then, I haven't left you out. You get to be the most important part: The customer!

That's right, thanks to today's special offer, I am able to let you own your very own copy of The Legend of Master Sora and Clank when it's released in just three small months, for just 7 tiny payments of $39.99! What a bargain!

The game is even available on EVERY* HOME CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!!

So what are you waiting for? Preorder the game right now and I'll even throw in TONS^ of preorder goodies!!!

* Game is not available on any of the following consoles: Magnavox Odyssey, Fairchild Channel F, Fairchild Channel F II, RCA Studio II, Atari 2600, Bally Astrocade, VC 4000, Magnavox Odyssey 2, Intellivision, VTech CreatiVision, Epoch Cassette Vision, Arcadia 2001, Atari 5200, ColecoVision, Vectrex, Nintendo Entertainment System, Atari 7800, Sega Master System, Super Cassette Vision, PV-1000, Commodore 64, Action Max, TurboGrafx-16, Sega Genesis, Neo-Geo, Neo-Geo CD, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, CD-i, Pioneer LaserActive, FM Towns Marty, Atari Jaguar, PlayStation, Sega Saturn, 3DO Interactive Multiplayer, Nintendo 64, Amiga CD32, PC-FX, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii, Wii U, PlayStation 4

^ Game does not actually include any exclusive preorder items
    Last edited by Legendary Nova; 06-30-2015 at 05:47 AM.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Reclaimer of the Mantle Graycochea's Avatar

Re: The Solution to all Your Cross-Platform Woes

YOU ARE FUCKING BRILLIANT!!

I'll pre-order for Xbox One right now.

Game of the Year material right here boys. All aboard the hype train! Choo choo!

- - - Updated - - -

No, seriously, I was literally just watching(like 2 minutes ago) videos about how pre-ordering is not chill for the video game industry and if this is a scathing satirical(not Axis) indictment of that system, then you have genius comedic timing my friend. Brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    Well, guess I'll refer Gray then.
    Quote Originally Posted by W3z4b1 View Post
    Gray for FM
    "Full circle. A new terror born in death,
    a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend."

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    YOU ARE FUCKING BRILLIANT!!

I'll pre-order for Xbox One right now.

Game of the Year material right here boys. All aboard the hype train! Choo choo!

Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea View Post
    No, seriously, I was literally just watching(like 2 minutes ago) videos about how pre-ordering is not chill for the video game industry and if this is a scathing satirical(not Axis) indictment of that system, then you have genius comedic timing my friend. Brilliant.
    Why thank you good sir! That's exactly where I was going with it!

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her

Blog Posts

But I don't have skills or money.
    Fight fast, Fight hard- Fighting Falcons

Name: Kane J Haytham
    Skills: Guerrila Warfare, Night Engagements, Demolition
    Personal Equipment: M52B Marine Battle Armor
    In Command Of:Imperial Marine x 665 (uninjured) 56 (injured)
    Imperial Sniper x23
    Imperial Ground Officer x 37
    M52B Marine Battle Armor x 721

Name: Sergei Volosheninov
    Skills: space piloting, large scale naval combat, atmospheric piloting
    Personal Equipment:Body Suit
    In Command Of: 1 Imperial Pilot(s), 1 Space Suits(s)
    some one's gonna have to tell me if I screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycochea
    I live for ribbing Silko. He's like the site bear. Every once in a while, he'll come out of his interweb cave and when that happens, you need to take some shots before he disappears into hibernation again. I meant cheap shots, but I can see how that could be misconstrued as a hunting metaphor. I don't want to hunt Silko.
    Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey
    Hee-haw motherf*****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silko
    Bitch please. I already beat it and moved on to the next castle.
    I'm the king of the chatbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Spattan177 View Post
    But I don't have skills or money.
    Then we're very sorry* about that and we'll try our hardest^ to not forget about our valued future customer community member

* We're not

^ We won't

Thread Information