Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ole Dust

The Ole Dust

First of all, let me start by saying, I can't believe It's been about 8 years since I joined FC and I'm still here

Obviously there's a lot of new faces that don't know me so if you want to get to know me a little you can head over to the "Introductions" forum and check me out. Otherwise, I'll summarize. I joined back in '07 with the Blue army. I pretty much stayed there until I just didn't have time to play anymore. The highest rank I achieved was 5-Star General back in the day. I did help write the original accords and what you guys now have as a troop system I believe. I used to be the War-Map guy and it used to actually look cool . I did do most of the image work for mostly all of the website skins, including the navigation bar. Now, I'm just a random guy that pops in every now and then to see if anything catches my eye.

Some of my bit more personal life; I'm a low-key graphic designer, so don't tell anybody. I've mostly become, however, a Christian musician/singer. I really love music.

Most people that don't know me more personally will not know this obviously, but for the last six months I've been battling cancer and it really has put a halt on a lot of my life, and for the last few months I've just been looking for a way to manage my time.

The real reason I write this is not for pity or to be known, it's mostly cause I have a lot of time

Honestly, FC gave me some of the best times and experiences of my life and it was fun that I wouldn't trade for anything else. Some great friends were made thanks to this community and I know that it can continue to be like that for so many people here and the more to come. Now, I don't really know how well the halo is doing but I'm sure FC can continue to thrive as the best Halo community there's ever been.

So with that said, if there's anything you guys want from me, I really do have a lot of time on my hands
    If what you guys need is some sort of graphic, I'll do it. Some sort of advice, I'll do it. Any help on the website or anything at all, I'm your guy

I like writing stories a lot, so maybe look for something of mine soon in the writing section.

I also made this sig/tag earlier, If anybody wants to own it I can edit the text for you.

Original Stock:

Product:

~ Forerunner Conflict War 1 Veteran ~

Re: The Ole Dust

Who?

You sound like a cool guy.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Mede!!! So glad to see your face here around the forums again. The War Council most definitely will be taking you up on your offer for graphics. :P
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

Blog Posts

Damn that is one sexy sig. You still got it.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Welcome to the community mededust. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Welcome back Mede.

"Creativity is always a leap of faith. You're faced with a blank page, blank easel, or empty stage".

I guess I would fall under the "never met" category. Still, always good to see a vet return. It shows just how special this Community is.
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Blog Posts

Welcome back Mede. The more mexicans the better. I heard about what is happening and you got my prayers. I do get to make bald jokes to both you and Doug now

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

I am sort of back too Mede.
    I'll PM you, I have something I'd like to have done.
    BLUE Major General Ret.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

I remember you from H3
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Thread Information