Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Third option for SWAT/Fiesta

*Oh boy, here comes another Barry Soap suggestion...*

I don't know why people haven't suggested this, but I assume I'll be told the reason soon enough in the replies.

SWAT and Fiesta aren't for everyone (myself included), but I know that more casual players want them in the wars to give them a chance against higher skilled players/squads. Some members were telling me that they missed the 'fun customs after battles', which I don't seem to remember. Given that they don't happen anymore, wouldn't it be a good idea to integrate customs like SWAT and Fiesta after battles as well as some other fun customs? That way you're appealing to both competitive and casual players, as they will still get a chance to play their preferred gametypes with the community.

I think it would also be better for these customs to have no effect on the wars, to eliminate a competitive atmosphere and any potential conflict. Also, players who have finished their games on both maps can just start the customs right away, rather than ending on such an abrupt note. This abrupt ending to battles is probably a contributor towards the tension between armies.

Any input or thoughts on this is appreciated.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Blog Posts

Re: Third option for SWAT/Fiesta

Dominion.
    "Pollen is bee semen, right?" -PolychromeVirus, 2016

"Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion. Steeled themselves for what needed to be done.
    I see now why they left you behind. You were weak, and gods must be strong." -Prophet of Truth

FC settings are very casual imo.

Here are the some of the problems with this suggestion.

1. People have work in the morning and battle nights sometimes ends really late ( before battlenight might hold better results )
    2. People don't wanna waste time in playing a game-type , Game , or players they have zero interest in.
    3. Community is low on population and is not very active (H5 might change that)

Anyways people signed up for FC for a warsim. If people want to play fun gametypes they can start lobbys before battlenight , after battlenight without having to integrate it into FC or asking FC for permission. If you want it , just do it and i dont think you should just limit the lobbys to the FC community ,maybe invite your friends and other people across the halo community? This could be a way to introduce people to the good side of the community instead of being introduced into a spawn trap and/or salt.
    HighLight is the best player in vbd.

http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?u=1093&type=sig  pic&dateline=1375446743

Le competitive FC players:

*Le playing BN*
    *Looks at time*
    Guy 1: "Hey, look at the time. That was our last game."
    Guy 2: "Yeah it was. Do you want to go to that thing they set up for after battles even though it has no effect in the war?"
    *Le both laugh super duper loud for a bit before going back to Destiny or something*

If FC has taught me one thing, is that nobody will even come to an event unless you pay them or it's a battle night.

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

It would work out good if people from both armies come to blow off steam
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Quote Originally Posted by UnfoldedFreedom View Post
    FC settings are very casual imo.

Here are the some of the problems with this suggestion.

1. People have work in the morning and battle nights sometimes ends really late ( before battlenight might hold better results )
    2. People don't wanna waste time in playing a game-type , Game , or players they have zero interest in.
    3. Community is low on population and is not very active (H5 might change that)

Anyways people signed up for FC for a warsim. If people want to play fun gametypes they can start lobbys before battlenight , after battlenight without having to integrate it into FC or asking FC for permission. If you want it , just do it and i dont think you should just limit the lobbys to the FC community ,maybe invite your friends and other people across the halo community? This could be a way to introduce people to the good side of the community instead of being introduced into a spawn trap and/or salt.
    Yeah, good points. Maybe it isn't worth doing until H5, but something which should be done right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Nova View Post
    Le competitive FC players:

*Le playing BN*
    *Looks at time*
    Guy 1: "Hey, look at the time. That was our last game."
    Guy 2: "Yeah it was. Do you want to go to that thing they set up for after battles even though it has no effect in the war?"
    *Le both laugh super duper loud for a bit before going back to Destiny or something*

If FC has taught me one thing, is that nobody will even come to an event unless you pay them or it's a battle night.
    I don't know if you posted this for attention or not... Doesn't really contribute to anything.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

We already have custom game night though, this is just an extension to it.
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

I don't think I would go to anything after battle nights. Battle nights are already ending ~10:00pm EST or later (not always, but sometimes). There really isn't time to do anything more. Something before battle nights might work better. It would get people online early (so we can have rotations actually ready at 6:00pm EST), and people could have fun.

Website Administrator
    Skynet is PARTIALLY ACTIVE
    RIP Cyberdyne
    RIP Net of the Sky

Blog Posts
    Livestreams
    View Channel: Mythonian

You guys should check out the second half of this post: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?15456
    Having trouble on the site? Need an Admin?
    PM me or Metkil5685, we're always online...

Quote Originally Posted by UnfoldedFreedom View Post

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest."

Thread Information