• Yes

9 37.50%
  • No

15 62.50%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Draft

Re: Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Drth spartan View Post
    I wonder Do people in fc not recruit because they don't know how, If that is the case we should create some type of training seminar so that every who thinks they cant recruit can be shown tips of how to recruit. On a side note we should probably get some DI's to set up a good Boot camp, Also We need more Head DI's or we need the assistant DI's to get trained on how to actually Process recruits.,
    Personally, I don't recruit because my matchmaking experience is usually foul and I don't want the people I get matched with to have anything to do with FC. (9/10 wouldn't even pass bootcamp)
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzie View Post
    I beg your pardon?

First of all, no one is even mentioning Barry's ability or inability to recruit (besides you of course). Second of all, I was simply and only replying to his allegation at the fact that he seems to think that BLUE is only recruiting "high-skilled" players. I am honestly not even sure what you are replying to.
    That was more an attack on the allegation that recruiting is this super hard thing and that it's just too hard to accomplish. While I will agree that it is quite difficult to recruit, it's far off from being at the level described to me. There is an extremely easy method to doing that does get some recruits to join up. I was mentioning Barry as an example to prove the point that recruiting works and works well on MCC.

Quote Originally Posted by fearfulpenguin View Post
    Careful drth don't wanna make any Redds mad with that post

Too late.....
    Disappointed not mad
    "Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now."

Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drth spartan View Post
    I wonder Do people in fc not recruit because they don't know how, If that is the case we should create some type of training seminar so that every who thinks they cant recruit can be shown tips of how to recruit. On a side note we should probably get some DI's to set up a good Boot camp, Also We need more Head DI's or we need the assistant DI's to get trained on how to actually Process recruits.,
    HAVE YOU NOT READ ANYTHING I'VE EVER POSTED EVER IN THE ENTIRETY OF FC?!!?!?!

THIS IS SMACK-DAB STICKIED ON BLUE'S FORUMS XD: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....unner-Conflict yet it only has 14 freaking views because people either are too lazy/don't care to read it.

(and REDD's: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....unner-Conflict)

I created Hill 30

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post

THIS IS SMACK-DAB STICKIED ON BLUE'S FORUMS XD: http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....unner-Conflict yet it only has 14 freaking views because people either are too lazy/don't care to read it.

No I have never seen that before but that is what I was talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fearfulpenguin View Post
    Careful drth don't wanna make any Redds mad with that post
    I don't mean to make anyone Angry Sorry if I did

I would have to agree that talks about army drafting this late into the MCC lifespan of wars is probably best postponed to after the release of Halo 5. At that point FC will have a clearer view of where to stand in terms of resolution talks regarding balance issues. To add onto the sub-discussion of recruitment however, having spent a good hunk of time in the Drill Department for BLUE, dealing with incoming recruits. I can confirm from experience, that the lack of recruit intakes on BLUE side was predominately down to not many people participating in the recruitment runs. I hope that has changed now though; both armies must learn to be self-sufficient in that regard, and not rely on 'squad transferring' to solve their problems. Although allegations of cherry-picking remains to be seen (I have not personally witnessed this), it can be assumed that if it was the case, it would have been at the discretion of the individual recruiting, and not reflective of the army itself as a whole. So let's not worry ourselves with something that will ultimately just be denied until death.
    "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."
    ON THE WATCH
    REMEMBER REACH

Quote Originally Posted by UnfoldedFreedom View Post
    how about no? and say we did?

merry freaking christmas corbin

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post

The method you outlined was the exact method i was using when i tried recruiting because i read it, however i didnt even manage to find people with mics let alone with the tactical effectiveness and making call outs. I love this method, but it is selective, and lowers the number of possible recruits. That being said i still 100% support this method.

Im just here for the ride ! Whatever happens, happens.

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by b1ackhawk40 View Post
    Im just here for the ride ! Whatever happens, happens.
    We need more people like you!

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    We need more people like you!
    Please be careful of what you wish for.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Thread Information