24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 37.50%
  • No

15 62.50%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Draft

Draft

It's all been talked about before. Individual player draft, non active members do not vote. Just to finish up the MCC wars.
    You are not a godless fucking moron
    You are still a moron but not a godless fucking one
    - Silko, 2016

Re: Draft

how about no? and say we did?
    HighLight is the best player in vbd.

http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?u=1093&type=sig  pic&dateline=1375446743

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solus Exsequor View Post
    It's all been talked about before. Individual player draft, non active members do not vote. Just to finish up the MCC wars.
    Lets be real here, this is the last mcc war. This war isn't going to end until September and I doubt anyone can honestly take another war on this game. Also there simply won't be enough time for another war before H5. So putting a poll for a draft for another mcc war is pointless other then to see where people stand for a possible push for a H5 draft. So I'll humor you and not vote on the poll but I will post that I am against it at this time.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Well then it's down to ending the wars for now seeing as how people are too proud to lower their skill slightly
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post
    Well then it's down to ending the wars for now seeing as how people are too proud to lower their skill slightly
    wut. how would people even do that, that sounds rediculous.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    wut. how would people even do that, that sounds rediculous.
    Recruit people who aren't super high skill. I did that this week and they got destroyed every game. Didn't think I'd have to spell that out.

This has been an ongoing issue for 5 weeks, skill imbalance isn't a ridiculous topic.
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Recruit people who aren't super high skill. I did that this week and they got destroyed every game. Didn't think I'd have to spell that out.

This has been an ongoing issue for 5 weeks, skill imbalance isn't a ridiculous topic.
    perhaps not, but the way you phrased it absolutely was. to me it Sounded like you basically wanted people to throw games so it would be more even, not just recruit more.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    perhaps not, but the way you phrased it absolutely was. to me it Sounded like you basically wanted people to throw games so it would be more even, not just recruit more.
    If BLUE cherry picks high-skilled people from matchmaking that'll make the problem worse. I recruited anyone at all knowing full well that we, as a squad, weren't going to get more wins. Apparently selflessness isn't a consistent thing amongst FC

If BLUE cherry picks high-skilled people from matchmaking that'll make the problem worse. I recruited anyone at all knowing full well that we, as a squad, weren't going to get more wins. Apparently selflessness isn't a consistent thing amongst FC
    Where exactly are you getting the idea that BLUE is only recruiting "high-skilled" people? Not sure where you are getting your information from, but I assure you that is not the case. We have been sending out messages to anyone that we match up against in MM.
    "Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear"

-ZERO SHOTS MISSING-

WH PS ICoH CM DS S EB VC IV

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Why did you make the results of who voted private?

Thread Information