24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 37.50%
  • No

15 62.50%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Draft

Re: Draft

The majority of the comments on this post arent even relevant to the issue, i will not vote because my opinion is split. I dont want us losing active members due to a draft, but i do want the skill imbalance fixed, i cant accurately vote on this knowing we will lose people.

Quote Originally Posted by CAW0139 View Post
    The majority of the comments on this post arent even relevant to the issue, i will not vote because my opinion is split. I dont want us losing active members due to a draft, but i do want the skill imbalance fixed, i cant accurately vote on this knowing we will lose people.
    Meh, I don't think the votes will matter because I seriously doubt a draft will happen.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post
    Meh, I don't think the votes will matter because I seriously doubt a draft will happen.
    Well based on the poll it appears that there really isn't support for a draft.

Thread Information