Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Re: WC Needs Your Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    I literally specifically stated that wasn't a necessity.
    I skim, otherwise I wouldn't have time to go through 6 page threads, I must have missed that as the rest of your post seemed to imply that's what you wanted.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    I skim, otherwise I wouldn't have time to go through 6 page threads, I must have missed that as the rest of your post seemed to imply that's what you wanted.
    It implies something should happen to the unit so it doesn't ruin everyone else's experience.

There are many ways to do it without breaking them up. Sadly I doubt they'd use those ways either.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

It implies something should happen to the unit so it doesn't ruin everyone else's experience.

There are many ways to do it without breaking them up. Sadly I doubt they'd use those ways either.
    Use your words, Anarchy. List the ways, don't just talk around them.
    Former Field Marshal and General of the BLUE Army
    The Undisputed "Race" Champion of the Forerunner Conflict's 8th Anniversary Celebrations

Click here to buy some awesome apparel! Half of the profit from FC-related swag goes right back to FC!

I vote for ending the war and focusing on recruiting for Halo 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxdoggy View Post
    Use your words, Anarchy. List the ways, don't just talk around them.
    Once again. I literally gave an example of one way. Others joining VbD and playing with them who aren't of the high skill caliber level. Maybe the squad accepts recruits for the first time in 3 years. Perhaps they merge with a smaller squad of the opposite skill level.

Virtus Tentamine Gaudet
    FM For 6 wars spanning 3 generations

Blog Posts

And yet it is ironically very easy to fix all this.
    I agree with Anarchy. The fix is buy me a damn Xbox so I can make another huge Squad and all your problems are solved.
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    I agree with Anarchy. The fix is buy me a damn Xbox so I can make another huge Squad and all your problems are solved.
    Yeah, but if you made a squad it would be bigger than both of the armies. I can't see how that fixes anything. It would be like Donkey's Army vs. Redd + Blue

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    Yeah, but if you made a squad it would be bigger than both of the armies. I can't see how that fixes anything. It would be like Donkey's Army vs. Redd + Blue
    And thus the problem we ran into with Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence. :c

However, would you rather have more people or your current situation? :P
    Joined April 2007
    Founder of the LARP
    Founder of the Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence
    Squads led:
    Halo 3 Era: XO of Wolf Squad, CO of Nova Squad
    Halo Reach Era: CO of 1st Marines Platoon, CO of Foxtrot Squad, CO of Wolfpack Squad, CO of REDWATCH Special Forces
    Halo 4 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces, Director of Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence and Project ARTEMIS, CO of the Dark Sail Raiders
    Halo 5 Era: CO of REDWATCH Special Forces

Remember
    RedWatch

DarkSail Raiders
    Apple Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenDonkey View Post
    And thus the problem we ran into with Imperial Office of Naval Intelligence. :c

However, would you rather have more people or your current situation? :P
    You win Donkey. More people it is! More people => more ideas => maybe we get a solution everybody can agree on

Once again. I literally gave an example of one way. Others joining VbD and playing with them who aren't of the high skill caliber level. Maybe the squad accepts recruits for the first time in 3 years. Perhaps they merge with a smaller squad of the opposite skill level.
    Its easy to see only what you wanna see. But VbD has mixed with a lot of squads and we have used a lot of "fillers" since MCC came out and the Halo population dropped. We've even played several 3v4s this war. Its hard to accept people into vbd because we literally talk shit to each other all game and most people are sensitivity or they dont have the same sense of humor as us. Not only that, but we don't practice, at all. No new recruit would want to join a squad and not participate in squad activities. There is no retention in that. Recruits would just get bored. It also makes no sense for us to steal or take another's hard earned recruits.

I also like how you conveniently left out us taking in Md, Blayze and akward. Former squad members of the legendary redwatch.
    HighLight is the best player in vbd.

http://fcwars.net/forums/image.php?u=1093&type=sig  pic&dateline=1375446743

Thread Information