Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Feedback from a recruit

Well I'm really glad I got to point this out, and the responses from you are just great Thanks.

As for now, I know I mentioned in my post: "Once there is no information or anything coming from the community, recruits walk away from the idea of joining. At least thats what I now think about doing". I kinda gave this another thought and won't take the easy way of walking away from you guys. I'll try to help as much as I can and grow better in Halo, those will be my main focusses now.

So if any of you need someone to complete a team for just a match or anything shoot me a message! I'll do my very best to be online at that time.

As for World of Tanks, it's actually kinda fun, although I haven't played it in a while lol.

Blog Posts

Just something to throw out there, we use to do faction neutral bootcamps when there was a great deal of recruits to get into boot camps or if the army DIs were unable to get someone through a bootcamp in time for sunday. Might be time we bring those back. My bootcamp was a neutral bootcamp and I got a much better feel for what the community was about then some of the army bootcamps I have help run or sit in on.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    Just something to throw out there, we use to do faction neutral bootcamps when there was a great deal of recruits to get into boot camps or if the army DIs were unable to get someone through a bootcamp in time for sunday. Might be time we bring those back. My bootcamp was a neutral bootcamp and I got a much better feel for what the community was about then some of the army bootcamps I have help run or sit in on.
    to be honest, I don't know why we stopped doing it that way. It was much more rounded out getting perspectives from both armies.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

A (neutral)bootcamp actually makes more sence: getting info about REDD and BLUE before actually choosing a side.
    Otherwise you have too choose before you even know the difference (if there are any).

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow NL View Post
    A (neutral)bootcamp actually makes more sence: getting info about REDD and BLUE before actually choosing a side.
    Otherwise you have too choose before you even know the difference (if there are any).
    It might have stopped cause during the bootcamp we would have needed DIs from both armies which would cause more of a hassle cause of their availability.
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Alright I see, makes sence. Maybe one neutral DI then? Just thinking out loud here.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow NL View Post
    Alright I see, makes sence. Maybe one neutral DI then? Just thinking out loud here.
    That would be better, I'll bring it up in tonight's meeting along with the other stuff that we will be discussing
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Being the Head DI of BLUE at the time when neutral boot camps was a thing led by Spartan BH and Raz Vader, I can confirm that part of the reason why it fell flat was due to the availability of DIs and circumstances exclusive to that time. I couldn't commit personally because I had my high school exams for uni for example (man, that was a long time ago....).
    Last edited by Sir Nihlus; 08-26-2015 at 06:13 PM.
    "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."
    ON THE WATCH
    REMEMBER REACH

Damn bro sorry for the inconvenience. You can add me @ b14ck hawk40

Thread Information