Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Recruitment Quota

Quote Originally Posted by silversleek View Post
    That, I don't know about. We are rather low on qualified DI's...
    Who is In the DI's? they should look for some players in fc they think should become DI's,

I like this idea. That being said TECHNICALLY i am a qualified DI, but i've never done a bootcamp since i havent had a chance to get in touch with very many recruits since we aren't bringing many in. I think we would be better off improving both. Training DI's as new recruits come through.

Quote Originally Posted by Drth spartan View Post
    Who is In the DI's? they should look for some players in fc they think should become DI's,
    been there, done that. No takers.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Red has two, maybe three DI's according to the DI list (which hasn't been updated in awhile) and my own knowledge. AFAIK, lilith, barry, and maybe cruelrage if he's still here? not 100% sure on that so don't quote me on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAW0139 View Post
    I like this idea. That being said TECHNICALLY i am a qualified DI, but i've never done a bootcamp since i havent had a chance to get in touch with very many recruits since we aren't bringing many in. I think we would be better off improving both. Training DI's as new recruits come through.
    Same, TECHNICALLY, I'm a qualified DI. I don't have confidence in my ability to complete a bootcamp accurately though.
    Spem Successus Alit

RP forces
    RP Units guide

Maybe you guys should Go through A training program as a refresher, you could also bring some new DI's in with that program

Also with Halo 5 you Have a chance to Do the unified bootcamp's

Maybe you guys should Go through A training program as a refresher, you could also bring some new DI's in with that program

Also with Halo 5 you Have a chance to Do the unified bootcamp's
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post
    been there, done that. No takers.
    I've asked people, and nobody wanted to become a DI.
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post
    I've asked people, and nobody wanted to become a DI.
    If they are going to be unified you can talk to everyone from FC instead of just one army

Yeah, I can vouch for the notion that there isn't really a huge interest for DIs. Myself, Nervy and Barry went down that road a lot, and we either got people who said they would do it, but in the end don't, or just simply no takers. As much as I loved my work as a Head DI, it really does seem like a niche role that only appeals to the minority due to having to keep up with recruits and the paper work, which is necessary paper work I'll add; in order to keep records up to date which isn't even a demanding part of the role, I would argue.

EDIT: Having designed the two systems that both armies use (BIS and REIS respectively), the paper work that DIs do is largely filling out an online report which automatically goes into a database. Takes about 5 minutes max.
    "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."
    ON THE WATCH
    REMEMBER REACH

Thread Information