The future of FC

I don't know about everyone else but I want FC to be like how it was back in the day when it was in its prime. I want us to be large and have so many people and active on the website like it was back in the halo 3 days. I see us all pushing for this for halo 5 and why not start preparing now a couple of months in advance.

Re: The future of FC

http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread....-FC-Update-9-6

There are also plenty of people talking about hosting matchmaking recruitment nights and such. I'm sure those people will see this thread and respond about it.

Plus we have a web recruitment team for other forum boards and websites that you're welcome to become a part of. Just say the word and we'll add you.

See, we're trying to give this place a bit of a dust-off before Halo 5 launches

Australia: Where 90% of animals are trying to kill you. The other 10% just do it by accident.

[8:10:37 AM] riphelix: Nova I need too borrow your accent tomorrow please, I got a date and I wanna impress her
    [8:11:07 AM] Nervy: Sex guaranteed!!

Quote Originally Posted by b1ackhawk40 View Post
    why not start preparing now a couple of months in advance.
    Because about 2 people in this community recruit
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post
    who?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post

He has a name
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    All thugz of tha Forerunner Conflict hood is sposed ta fuckin know n' KNOW every last muthafuckin thang contained within these Accords. Ignorizzle is never a acceptable excuse.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?
    DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A PENGUIN TOO?

[6:22 PM] JEWmanji33: "wrap your tool"

Thread Information