Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Founder of Forerunner Conflict
    Blog Posts

Exclamation Neutral Community Elections and what to Expect

Hello Everyone! SpartanBH is actually posting an announcement!

Forerunner Conflict is entering a critical time in its existence. The past war(s) on the Master Chief Collection have been frustrating to say the least, and I think I speak for everyone in the community here that we are all ready to move onto Halo 5 and all have a hand in taking Forerunner Conflict to the next level of its potential! With that being said, we in the War Council have been literally beating each other up and calling each other really hurtful things working diligently in order to significantly improve the state of Forerunner Conflict for the upcoming release of Halo 5. We hope all of you will join us in working hard and further solidify Forerunner Conflict as the premiere War Simulator Community that we all know, love, and cherish!

So, what is ahead of us you ask? Well as the title of this announcement states, Forerunner Conflict will be hosting A NEUTRAL COMMUNITY ELECTION. This entails that we will have a pool of candidates who will be running for Field Marshal, as previously done in the past. However, instead of these people running for a specific Army's Field Marshal position and being voted on by their respective army members, these candidates are going to be voted on by the entire community. The two candidates who receive the most votes will become the new Field Marshals of Forerunner Conflict. The candidate who receives the most votes will have an extra bonus in choosing what army he would like to run.

This decision to conduct a community-wide neutral vote was decided in the best interests of Forerunner Conflict. Because we are in a critical state in our timeline, as well as the new release of Halo 5 right around the corner, we believe it's time for each army to start fresh. We want the community to decide who the TWO ABSOLUTE BEST INDIVIDUALS for the ever-important job of being Field Marshals should be. Because this vote is neutral, you already know that these candidates have nothing but the best interests of Forerunner Conflict at heart; there are no hidden allegiances to any one person(s), squads, or army color. It will be up to the community to decide who will take the reigns in leading Forerunner Conflict to even greater glory!

You can expect the election poll to be posted within the next day or two, and each candidate will have a speech posted. We highly implore you to do your due diligence in deciding who the two best candidates are before actually voting. Remember, your votes are critical at this time, so please make sure you vote in the allotted time of the election! All members of Forerunner Conflict, new and old, neutral or enlisted, are permitted to vote in this election, because we all want Forerunner Conflict to thrive in the future.

Thank you everyone in Forerunner Conflict for sticking with us, through the good and the bad. We will continue to strive for perfection in making sure that Forerunner Conflict is the best community on HALO and Xbox Live! We're looking forward to the next era of Forerunner Conflict!

I created Hill 30

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Re: Neutral Community Elections and what to Expect

Very interesting! I think this is a great idea due to the current state and nature of FC.

I look forward to seeing the candidates and being able to vote on who I think will be best for the future of FC.
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Blog Posts

Go do bad things to Turtles, Fuzzy.

I created Hill 30

Fabled Legendary Member
    I Like Turtles!
    I Live in an Igloo!
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanbh View Post
    Go do bad things to Turtles, Fuzzy.
    Permabanned.
    "Do you guys know how hard it is to masturbate with you all talking!" - UNLUCKY

Former Field Marshal of both the REDD and BLUE
    Creator of 21st Degree and the Resistance
    7 victories fought and lead

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Permabanned.
    I vote for Fuzzy and SpartanBJ to both get permabanned. Spartan for giving out bad BJs and Fuzzy for being terrible person to turtles.

REDD or BLUE Resistance comes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythonian View Post
    Silko isn't an innate troublemaker, and doesn't intentionally break the rules.
    Co-Founder of the Resistance
    Undefeated on Reach

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAW0139 View Post
    Too much clapping, not enough spine-ripping.
    If there's a problem, blame Josh. If Josh is the problem, blame me because I made him a problem.

Are the election polls being started today? Or can we expect them at a later date?
    "Different name, same fate."
    Quote Originally Posted by WM Feedback View Post
    I (Feedback) tried to flank them Barry Soap style, but it didn't really work out and I just ended up hiding a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Damn you barry, being seductive to all those recruits by painting vivid, purdy imagery with your words.

Elite BLUE Veteran
    Spirit of Hope
    Vacuus Quietis
    Psalms of Planets
    Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silko View Post
    I vote for Fuzzy and SpartanBJ to both get permabanned. Spartan for giving out bad BJs and Fuzzy for being terrible person to turtles.
    Agreed
    "I bought a xbox one to watch my team suck in HD"

Blog Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Soap View Post
    Are the election polls being started today? Or can we expect them at a later date?
    They'll likely be posted late tonight (EST) or tomorrow morning/early afternoon, depending on some technical issues with getting the right poll system working and when we get all candidates speeches in.

I created Hill 30

Thread Information